Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Happy Erection Day Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Happy Erection Day Vote_lcapHappy Erection Day Voting_barHappy Erection Day Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Happy Erection Day Vote_lcapHappy Erection Day Voting_barHappy Erection Day Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Happy Erection Day

Go down 
+2
joeschmoe
rickoshea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyTue 08 Nov 2016, 11:16 pm

As Bobby Subgum, an oldtime Japanese comedian used to say, "Happy Erection Day"

PS: For the Americans that visit the boards, hold on to your hats guys and gals. It's gonna be epic! affraid

PPSS: I can't say who I voted for, but I can say that I am not "really, really, rich" Shocked
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyWed 09 Nov 2016, 7:51 am

Yeah good luck with that choice affraid

The Clinton dynasty or a total basket case like Putin, Kim Jong-un or the nut job that is-
Rodrigo Duterte (Duterte Harry)
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2135

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyWed 09 Nov 2016, 10:27 pm

It's absolutely shameful that these were the best 2 we could come up with...........it really isn't funny, neither of them belong in Washington.......
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016, 12:18 pm

I seriously hope that Nov 8 2016 does not go down in history as the start of CW2. Sad
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyThu 10 Nov 2016, 5:14 pm

It's all a sign of the times that we are not happy with the way we are being governed and I hope it's a stark wake up call to all world leaders etc to get their act together!!!

I reckon it's that simple.
Back to top Go down
0fflabeluse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 174

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016, 11:28 am

Nothing's gonna change if people continue to understand democracy as the right to go voting every other year and hope that their chosen leaders will do things just as one would like them to see. Democracy is what happens between elections and depends on every individuals engagement.

There are a couple of very basic things that need to be adressed before that ideal can become more real, though.
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptyFri 11 Nov 2016, 3:37 pm

Potus Trump  king  has an opportunity to shake up the gridlock that has been the United States Senate and HR. I hope that he will be successful. Our elected officials must realize that everything can not be embraced by only republicans or democrats , but rather by what is good for all Americans regardless of race, ethnicity or religion. I realize that this will not be easy but we at least have to try. He also has to realize that everything he says or tweets will be scrutinized by the American people, like it or not. Initaly tweeting that protestors are paid demonstrators, and then later saying he "Loves" the fact the American people have the right to protest. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. affraid
He must learn how to restrain some of his thoughts or there could be some issues.

PS: This will be my last post in this thread. I will let things work out as they may. Admins can close this if they deem it appropriate.

PPSS: I really hate the mostly 2 party system we have in the US.
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptySat 12 Nov 2016, 2:44 pm

GeeDee wrote:
It's all a sign of the times that we are not happy with the way we are being governed and I hope it's a stark wake up call to all world leaders etc to get their act together!!!

My dear Gordon, I'm afraid all world leaders ARE acting together. We, people, don't...
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptySat 12 Nov 2016, 10:43 pm

babis_xo wrote:
GeeDee wrote:

My dear Gordon, I'm afraid all world leaders ARE acting together. We, people, don't...

I think that a lot of people in other countries will think "Well if that kind of stuff can happen in the USA then it could be easier for it to happen here to."

There are a growing amount of sites that want ideas for petitions and a growing amount (in the millions) of people will want to change how they are governed to so it's only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day EmptySun 13 Nov 2016, 11:04 pm

GeeDee wrote:
...it's only a matter of time
Hopefully, it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Erection Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Erection Day   Happy Erection Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Erection Day
Page 1 of 1