Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€REAL GTL Mod package Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
REAL GTL Mod package Vote_lcapREAL GTL Mod package Voting_barREAL GTL Mod package Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
REAL GTL Mod package Vote_lcapREAL GTL Mod package Voting_barREAL GTL Mod package Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

supersport333

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

REAL GTL Mod package

Go down 
+2
MG421982
AleDriving
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

REAL GTL Mod package Empty
PostSubject: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

Hi All
The Renault Gordini's in this mod appear to have no wheels if the cars are seen from a distance. Just wondered if there was a fix for this?
Cheers
Tony
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016, 7:07 pm

Check the LODOut parameters of the WHEELS lines in the .CAS file (or files if there're more). If you cannot see them in the distance, then probably the LODOut parameter is smaller than 70-80. If so, increase the parameter to 100 or more. But not more than 150 in my opinion because at that distance you cannot see them anyway and having the parts removed from the car at the distances where you cannot see them anymore helps the FPS. Take this line for example:

<MAX>  MeshFile=365_GTB-4_Daytona_Rim_LF_Style<?>.gmt CollTarget=False HATTarget=False LODIn=(0.0) LODOut=(100.0) ShadowReceiver=True

Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3456

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyThu 27 Oct 2016, 8:44 pm

Hi Tony,

which version of the REAL mod do you use?
There were several updates (I've all versions on my hd)

Mentioned in the readme:

Modifications from 1.0 to 1.1:
------------------------------
- Renault 8 Gordini 1300 flying bug fixed.
- Renault 8 Gordini 1300 engine adjustments

Could that possibly be the explanation?

CU on track

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016, 7:26 pm

Hi, REAL Mod 1.3 For GT LEGENDS
Back to top Go down
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyFri 28 Oct 2016, 7:45 pm

Well I've applied the aforementioned fix to the Gordini .CAS files. Yet to test on track tho. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for your help Gents
Back to top Go down
AleDriving

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptySun 30 Oct 2016, 7:59 pm

if possible reupload package
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyTue 01 Nov 2016, 7:49 pm

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=373

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
AleDriving

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyTue 01 Nov 2016, 9:27 pm

my files is down...............
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyFri 04 Nov 2016, 6:20 am

I contacted the creator of the Real Mod (Nappe1) concerning a re-upload.
He gave me permission but asked me to mention "that those mods are old and obsolete and cars in those mods are comparable only against each other. They depart so much from original GTL cars that there's no use of using them as addons. Also newer mods even though with same name as the cars in REAL Mod consist a much better physics and complete different base ratings than REAL mod, so they are not compatible with REAL mod cars.
I would recommend using them only as single player quick race, or multiplayer championship in where everyone would use REAL mod cars."

So - if somebody is still interested I'll try to upload the mod over the weekend.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyFri 04 Nov 2016, 3:39 pm

jeannomiller wrote:
I contacted the creator of the Real Mod (Nappe1) concerning a re-upload.
He gave me permission but asked me to mention "that those mods are old and obsolete and cars in those mods are comparable only against each other. They depart so much from original GTL cars that there's no use of using them as addons. Also newer mods even though with same name as the cars in REAL Mod consist a much better physics and complete different base ratings than REAL mod, so they are not compatible with REAL mod cars.
I would recommend using them only as single player quick race, or multiplayer championship in where everyone would use REAL mod cars."

So - if somebody is still interested I'll try to upload the mod over the weekend.

Soooo... they weren't Real Mod cars in the first place!! Hmmmm... will have to see what he calls other mods of his since he released this one tongue Razz clown Sleep
Back to top Go down
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyFri 04 Nov 2016, 7:39 pm

I think he mean's that they are REAL mod cars but only if raced against each other. We have used them in an online Championship in the past and they were a big success.
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptySat 05 Nov 2016, 6:08 am

GeeDee wrote:
Soooo... they weren't Real Mod cars in the first place!! Hmmmm... will have to see what he calls other mods of his since he released this one tongue Razz clown Sleep

lol! lol! lol!

Might wanna try one of these: ULTRA-REAL, REAL 2K, REAL 4K, 2-REAL, REAL UNLIMITED,
REALLY REAL, EXTRA REAL, REAL 2.0, REALxREAL, REAL PLUS, WAY 2 REAL, MORE THAN REAL, SURREAL REAL etc jumping0041

BTW, where can be found the latest REAL MOD?

Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptySat 05 Nov 2016, 8:06 am

[quote=]BTW, where can be found the latest REAL MOD?[/quote]

There is no download available anymore (GC is down and all available downloads were referring to GC).
I'll try to upload V1.3 over the weekend.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptySat 05 Nov 2016, 11:05 am

I think you should upload V1.0 + 1.3. I think 1.3 was a patch for 1.0 (it's a much smaller file). Try these links

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pp4cw6vvcef1k7p/RealMod10.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3maogmfzyvk3j05/RealMod13update.exe
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptySat 05 Nov 2016, 1:26 pm

Thanks for the links, Tony.

I have a complete V1.3 on my HD:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vijrpdu9ja7j5t1/RealMod1.3.7z

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptySat 05 Nov 2016, 4:03 pm

I'm REALLY confused lol! :w00t:
Back to top Go down
nappe1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 12:38 pm

MG421982 wrote:
GeeDee wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Might wanna try one of these: ULTRA-REAL, REAL 2K, REAL 4K, 2-REAL, REAL UNLIMITED,
REALLY REAL, EXTRA REAL, REAL 2.0, REALxREAL, REAL PLUS, WAY 2 REAL, MORE THAN REAL, SURREAL REAL etc jumping0041

BTW, where can be found the latest REAL MOD?

This might take some of you by suprise, but I do have a account here. And even if I would not, I still would be reading these forums time to time. Being in game modding since 1998 has teached me to follow all forums that relate to same game.  Talking about that, Not really good picture you are giving the atmosphere around here based on this.

back to the topic.
It's REALly old mod. Nothing more. Don't know about you, but in 7 years (EDIT: correction, it's actually 8 years old. yeah, it's THAT old) I have learned a lot more from modding and so, quality of my physics has rise quite lot. I also have learned that same car had several different specs during it's life time and there's no way making single car that would cover up the all the variations that existed. That's why there won't be anything like REAL mod in the future. Instead I use my time to make periodly correct variations inside the single car model.

P.S. MG421982, you tried soooo hard..... but still got it wrong. Unofficial sequel for the REAL mod was EARL mod, released for the F1 Venue Championship 2010 Online championships. Here's a flower for your hard work (  flower ) even though it took you nowhere.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 3:51 pm

Hi Nappe, thank you for taking this in the fun spirit it was meant and thank you for all of your mod work in the past Very Happy cheers clown
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 3:54 pm

@ nappe1: we were just joking about the situation. We like and respect your work. So, relax, things around here aren't so serious&tight as they are at NoGrip. Here we don't take pride from having exclusive stuff, bashing others work, discussing endlesly contradictory about the best sim etc etc.

Wiltshire Tony

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016, 7:33 pm

All I can say is that your mods stand the test of time even if your skills are now more advanced than they were when you created your Real GTL mod.
In fact I can confirm now that at Simracing.org.uk we will be running it in 2018 for certain.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016, 7:03 am

Wiltshire Tony wrote:
All I can say is that your mods stand the test of time even if your skills are now more advanced than they were when you created your Real GTL mod.
In fact I can confirm now that at Simracing.org.uk we will be running it in 2018 for certain.

GOOD

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
nappe1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016, 10:48 am

I have been going thru the cars in REAL mod and some of them are available as I wanted them nowadays to be:
- Mini Cooper 1000 S is available as 1964-1969 Mini Cooper 970 S (the 1965 variation)
- Fiat Abarth 1000 TC as 1965 Abarth 1000TC Berlina Corsa
- Renault 8 Gordini R1134 as Renault 8 Gordini (Brickyard edition, R1134 variation)
- Jaguar Mk II as Jaguar Mk II 3-8
- Ford Falcon as Ford Falcon 260ci
With combined these:
- Simca Abarth 1150SS
- Isuzu Bellett 1500GT

...forms a very tightly packed pack for online racing still keeping the individual feeling of each car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL GTL Mod package   REAL GTL Mod package Empty

Back to top Go down

REAL GTL Mod package
Page 1 of 1