Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Vote_lcapAre you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Voting_barAre you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Vote_lcapAre you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Voting_barAre you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

CsarNar

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Empty
PostSubject: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyThu 04 Aug 2016, 7:27 pm

He he Ney my dear friend,

A huge day for you and Rio tomorrow!! It is your 68th Birthday (but of course you know this, he he!!) and the Olympics start with the opening ceremony!

Will you be taking part on your bicycle doing some stunt riding and maybe you will do a fly past in your jet suit, he he... if only this was really possible it would be fantastic my friend.

Will you and Regina be going to the opening ceremony or any of the Olympic venues? I hope this is a great games for your city and Brazil and I wish all the people of your country peace and harmony and many gold medals as they deserve so much with putting up with your corrupt government.

Take good care Ney and have a great start to the games. I hope to watch some of it when I have some time in between doing the skins for the Can-Am mod.

I will be watching for you in the crowd, so please be only wearing your budgie smugglers and a big smile with that perfectly tanned body! Yahoooooo!!!

Rio de longa vida e Ney!!!
Long live Rio and Ney!!!

Big man hugs to you and Regina from me in England.

Gordon
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyThu 04 Aug 2016, 8:19 pm

@ Gordon, dear friend!

In fact, tomorrow I'll receive for a lunch in my home (at 13:30 PM), my best friends in my life (3 couples), and for a very few time, my daughter Fernanda also, because she is working in the Olympics as a member of  International Olympic Committee, as Workforce Manager, working by now, about 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. But she's young, so it's a marvelous adventure to her, and I'm very proud of this.
Probably my friends will be still together here until 20 PM (when beguins the opening cerimony in our time), still in my house, to see all together the spectacle in my very big TV in UHD (4K).
It's not easy and a bit far to see this in person. So, we prefer to see in the comfort of our home.
I'd like to see fencing competitions(mostly) in person, but all the others, will see in the comfort and safety of my home, or friend's home. I'm getting older, as you know well,  and I have a kind of phobia beeing with too much people around me!

About the games:
I was specially invited to participate of the "Olimpic Road Cycling Competitions" with my incredible bike, but I don't decided yet if I accept the invite or not . I prefer let the gold medals to young people.

Now, serious speaking: it was not the right time to decide to make Olimpic Games in our poor and corrupt country, but now, here we are, and so, we must be all together to receive very well those thousands of people, from so many countries, to make them happy, safe, liking our city and our people .
Rio de Janeiro is now, very, very beautiful, safe, secure, prepared to make a good time to all the people visiting us.
Usually we are a very kind and helpfull people with foreingers, mostly now, in an event much more greater than it was the Soccer(football) World Cup a few years ago.
One for all and all for one. I hope it will be a total success , becaming a good image to my country and my home town.
Thanks for your kind words, dear friend Gee. Friendly kisses for you and for Joan. cheers Punk GOOD Thanks wheelchair
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyThu 04 Aug 2016, 11:24 pm

ney.dias wrote:
I'm getting older, as you know well,  and I have a kind of phobia beeing with too much people around me!
Ahh, I see... does this mean that you get easily destracted?  Wink  lol!
http://s1.dmcdn.net/QdB7D.jpg

A note to the serious part of your comment: you know that in such "parties", some politicians and politician-favored contructors get rich(er) at the expense of the taxpayers. According to a late inquest, 2004 Athens Olympics costed as much as €20 billion (Standard & Poor’s raises this up to 30 billion) instead of the initial €7,5 billion budget (comparatively, 2012 London Olympics costed €12 billion). Many found their way to tabloids but not to jail, due to limitation of justice actions on politicians.

But for now, let's put away all the gloomy thoughts: I strongly believe this will be a great success and I wish for you, Brazil and all the spectators only the best to come from this celebration of peace and collaboration cheers
Too bad I won't be able to watch my favorite games Basketball  (no TV but, hey, I'm officially on holidays Cool

Oh... and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 2:12 am

@ babis_xo:
Dear fellow, I appreciate very much your kind words, and we, here in Rio, will be with strong positive thoughts to everything goes very well, and it will, for sure.
Good, very good , holidays for you!
And thanks for the wishes to my birthday. You are the first one!! cheers Very Happy Basketball Punk GOOD Thanks Thanks Thanks wheelchair

BTW: I thank God, because we have in Rio the most beautiful and
desirable women in the world, for sure. This photo you put is an example of happiness and desirablility of most of our women wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 2:21 pm

...but the guys left and right of her look pretty distracted away from the sport event! Não faz. You could miss something important on the dirt track!

(On the other hand - you could as well miss the limitless leaving with a personal best shot put out of the cave...)

I´m very glad, that you celebrate your birthday surrounded by such incredible sport events!

I have heard, they will do some firework especially for celebrating your birthday at the Maracaña instead of Estádio Olímpico João Havelange, so that you can see it from home? Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 4:01 pm

@ Klaus: all the preparation, celebration, fireworks, etc, was planned by our mayor, thinking only in my birthday. The Olimpic Games celebration is just a coincidence, dear friend!
I authorized the people to be present at Maracanã, since they sing "Happy Birthaday" for me. cheers lol! Punk GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 10:29 pm

ney.dias wrote:
@ Klaus: all the preparation, celebration, fireworks, etc, was planned by our mayor, thinking only in my birthday. The Olimpic Games celebration is just a coincidence, dear friend!
I authorized the people to be present at Maracanã, since they sing "Happy Birthaday" for me. cheers lol! Punk GOOD wheelchair

What a shame you cannot televise your birthday with the Rio Olympics!!

clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?    Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you competing in the Rio Olympics?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Announcements-
Jump to: