Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€MGB MOD AND SKINS Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
MGB MOD AND SKINS Vote_lcapMGB MOD AND SKINS Voting_barMGB MOD AND SKINS Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
MGB MOD AND SKINS Vote_lcapMGB MOD AND SKINS Voting_barMGB MOD AND SKINS Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

MGB MOD AND SKINS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1099

MGB MOD AND SKINS Empty
PostSubject: MGB MOD AND SKINS   MGB MOD AND SKINS EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016, 8:39 pm

Hi can anybody help please with a link to any MGB Mod or Skins for GTL.

I have one mod by author MG421982 but the zip file is corrupt and the link has now disappeared so am a bit stuck.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

MGB MOD AND SKINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGB MOD AND SKINS   MGB MOD AND SKINS EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016, 11:36 pm

The link is still there and it works as I have just tried it.

http://www.evolution-modding.com/t997-mg-mgb-gt-mgc-gt

Obviously, (or as usual) you haven't looked for this very well as there are over 30 skins for it in this thread.... how do I know? Because I painted them so go look for yourself please instead of asking every time you have a little trouble sourcing something. It's what the great majority of us do for ourselves.

Sorry to be a bit blunt but you need to do better checking yourself with search functions.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

MGB MOD AND SKINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGB MOD AND SKINS   MGB MOD AND SKINS EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016, 5:44 am

It has happened a few times before already. He has to take more attention in ALL PAGES of each thread, as we all do always, please!!
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1099

MGB MOD AND SKINS Empty
PostSubject: MGB MOD AND SKINS   MGB MOD AND SKINS EmptyFri 01 Apr 2016, 8:50 pm

Yes thank you, the link is still there I obviously missed it my apologies, I typed MGB into the search nothing came up either so hey ho.

As a note the MG MGC had a bulge in the bonnet to take the extra height of the six cylinder engine.

Google MG MGC for photo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MGB MOD AND SKINS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MGB MOD AND SKINS   MGB MOD AND SKINS Empty

Back to top Go down

MGB MOD AND SKINS
Page 1 of 1