Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Vote_lcap[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Voting_bar[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Vote_lcap[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Voting_bar[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

Elan, Pete Conway

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]

Go down 
+2
antoniog7772
speedfreak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
speedfreak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Empty
PostSubject: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] EmptySun 28 Jun 2015, 10:07 am

Hey everyone,
after some months of break because of my new born son i'm slowly gettin back to modding.

Here's the new project i'm working on together with Merlin.
I really don't like the idea to pay for a non-commerical mod while everyone else is doing this for free.
This way you will get all the newest models from URD for free. Wink
Plus you get can rid of all that glorified bullshit from saschacrapxd.  Mad

Some previews....

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Gtr2_223

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Gtr2_224

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Gtr2_225

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Gtr2_226

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Gtr2_227

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Gtr2_228
Back to top Go down
http://masterblastermodding.blogspot.de/
antoniog7772

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

PostSubject: Re: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] EmptyTue 30 Jun 2015, 1:58 am

AWSOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] EmptyWed 01 Jul 2015, 6:41 pm

wunderbar ! bene ! lovely !
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] EmptyWed 01 Jul 2015, 11:37 pm

While it looks very good Speedfreak your comments about another modder are quite uncalled for. At least the guy is trying and pleasing some people at least... so please save this sort of behaviour for people who really deserve it.

Your mod is now going to have to be of a very high standard as he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones as they say.
Back to top Go down
racerm

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

PostSubject: Re: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] EmptySat 04 Jul 2015, 1:05 am

Will links be provided in this forum for the files because many of us have had a great deal of difficulty getting thru on Merlin's forum. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sparviero

Sparviero

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

PostSubject: Re: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] EmptySat 04 Jul 2015, 8:10 am

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]   [W.I.P. URD EGT and PX] Empty

Back to top Go down

[W.I.P. URD EGT and PX]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Racing Simulations :: GTR2 :: GTR2 WIP´s-
Jump to: