Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Desk for simming Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Desk for simming Vote_lcapDesk for simming Voting_barDesk for simming Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

jodelmor, scheear

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Desk for simming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptySun 22 Mar 2015, 1:18 am

Hi All,
Just wondering what some of you use as a desk for simming, wheel mounting, etc. Been looking around here for weeks to replace the "desk" I had been using for simming. It was so old that it would not survive the trip up here. Haven't had anything since I moved, and haven't been simming for about 6 months, NOT GOOD!!!!! The move in, property work is just about done and have about 16-20gb of backlogged downloads to start checking out, it's about time!!!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptySun 22 Mar 2015, 2:14 pm

Hey joe,

great to hear you're almost settled in and coming back shortly!

I have the stand shown on the front page of this site

http://wheelstandpro.com/
Desk for simming Wheels10

and it's been great for me. Had it for nearly 3yrs and it costs around $160 for the stand I have. Give it a looksee as it's pretty decent I think especially for the $$
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptySun 22 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

Thanks for the tip hmmguy, that might be the way to go. That way, I can still do some simmin', while taking the time to buy a "nice" desk. This will probably be the last move, so I'd like keep from getting "particle board", Office Despot type desks.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptySun 22 Mar 2015, 8:26 pm

I have one of those wheel stands to and it's easy folded away when not in use. It's a very sturdy construction. Nowhere to mount anything else other than the wheel, Stick Shift and pedals though.
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptySun 22 Mar 2015, 9:08 pm

Great ! Idea  This is what i need.... Thanks for the tip Joe. cheers
Back to top Go down
turn1wonder

turn1wonder

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015, 3:01 am

I used to race with this setup, still do, mostly...

Desk for simming Racesetup1

...and would use string and gatehooks to fasten my chair to it.

Bob
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015, 11:27 pm

turn1wonder wrote:
I used to race with this setup, still do, mostly...

Desk for simming Racesetup1

...and would use string and gatehooks to fasten my chair to it.

Bob

Nice one Bob.

I have one of those high back office chairs on casters that wanders if you don't tether the little so n so down with luggage straps. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desk for simming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desk for simming   Desk for simming Empty

Back to top Go down

Desk for simming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: