Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Dominos falling have nothing on this! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Dominos falling have nothing on this! Vote_lcapDominos falling have nothing on this! Voting_barDominos falling have nothing on this! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Dominos falling have nothing on this! Vote_lcapDominos falling have nothing on this! Voting_barDominos falling have nothing on this! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

doctorm7, jackie another, Jeep

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:25 am

Dominos falling have nothing on this!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

Dominos falling have nothing on this! Empty
PostSubject: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Wow , that was um...impressive. !

Back in my day the track was never powered and I had to rely on pushing power and gravity.
I can remember a few times hurtling the car down the track only to have it fly off in the loop and hit my brother in the face or my Mum in the shins or at the very least, hit something precious and break it. Wink
Didn't last too long as an indoor sport at our place and I seem to remember the track became an integral part of the sandpit Very Happy

Cool video, ya big kid ! Razz
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:33 pm

Gravity wasn't invented when I was young so we had to push them all the way lol!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:55 pm

So tether hooks were the order of the day back in ancient Sumeria then I guess Gee.
sunny lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 am

And sky hooks too!! Wink
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:56 pm

I just have an international world record today! I couldn't understand absolutelly nothing you are talking about in this thread!! NOTHING!!
Seems to me like if it was a conversation between to totally crazy guys!!lol! lol! lol!
But, for sure, the crazy guy might be me, anyway!! scratch affraid cyclops
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:51 pm

ney.dias wrote:
I just have an international world record today! I couldn't understand absolutelly nothing you are talking about in this thread!! NOTHING!!
Seems to me like if it was a conversation between to totally crazy guys!!lol! lol! lol!  
But, for sure, the crazy guy might be me, anyway!! scratch affraid cyclops

I would explain it too you Ney my friend but I have confused myself too lol!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Skyhooks, an Aussie 1970s phenomenon.

Just for you Ney, enjoy... cyclops
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 pm

That wasn't the sky hooks I meant Terry, though they sound quite good. When you first started work did anyone ask you to go and get some "sky hooks" or tartan paint or elbow grease etc?? cheers
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 pm

GeeDee wrote:
That wasn't the sky hooks I meant Terry, though they sound quite good.

I know Gee  Rolling Eyes  Shocked Razz
I like these ones much better though Wink

GeeDee wrote:
When you first started work did anyone ask you to go and get some "sky hooks" or tartan paint or elbow grease etc?? cheers

No, I was wise to that sort of thing well before then, as when I was in primary school I had to go and fetch a long stand from another room and the teacher there made me stand 'over there', in front of the class for about 15 minutes. That was how long it took for me to finally lose my patience and ask, "where is this long stand..?' and the teacher and the whole class promptly replied, laughingly,  'You've just had it !!!'  Embarassed
Bastards !!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 am

I really don't know what you are talking about.
I am like a priest since my early childhood, without music, without girls, totally out of the practice of sex, no contacts with girls in uniform or without uniform, almost a saint, and so continue until this day, completely still a virgin (only of my left ear !!), and you are crazy, saying things I do not understand, even with the wonderful and excellent English I speak and write, almost as my birth language.
Enough for today, folks! To be continued next week !!! drunken drunken bom bom Sleep Sleep

Oooops: forgot to say that I'm a liar and shammer also, SOMETIMES! hehehe!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by ney.dias on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:33 am

Well Ney, your english is pretty good for a....Brazil Nut ! but if it's any consolation to you, I speak Australian so maybe that's why you don't understand me so well ! Razz
Don't know what Gordon's excuse for you is though  Shocked  Wink

As to women's uniforms, I like the Birthday Suit the best. Very Happy

lol!

Now just look at the mess we have made to hmmguy's thread !!
affraid

P.S I could explain it all to you if you like but really, I'm not so sure you aren't just pulling my leg ?!?! scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:45 am

HAHAHAHA!! Of course I'm just pulling your leg, Terry, like a typical brasilian nut!! Hahahaha!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Embarassed
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominos falling have nothing on this!   Dominos falling have nothing on this! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominos falling have nothing on this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: