Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Banned on NoGripRacing Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Banned on NoGripRacing Vote_lcapBanned on NoGripRacing Voting_barBanned on NoGripRacing Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Banned on NoGripRacing Vote_lcapBanned on NoGripRacing Voting_barBanned on NoGripRacing Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

IanDury

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Banned on NoGripRacing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ponuryarchitekt

ponuryarchitekt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

Banned on NoGripRacing Empty
PostSubject: Banned on NoGripRacing   Banned on NoGripRacing EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 11:19 am

Hello

I'm sorry that I write here, but do not really have the opportunity to write elsewhere.

I mean, I was banned on the NoGripRacing for having two accounts under the same e-mail. scratch

At the end of last year, someone messed up on NoGripRacing.
I had to create a new account, because I could not verify old account. At the same time I wrote to the administrators, to the order of liquidated my old account. No answer.
Since then I've used the new account and there was no problem.
Until today, when I just got banned.
All my new entries can be traced and checked. I do not understand.

Access to NoGripRacing for me is completely cut off. confused

Can somebody help me somehow?

Regards
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Banned on NoGripRacing   Banned on NoGripRacing EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 5:53 pm

that sucks mate! Aside from contacting the admins again, I don't know what else to suggest. Perhaps if they don't answer you, write them again and keep doing so until they respond. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Banned on NoGripRacing   Banned on NoGripRacing EmptyThu 18 Sep 2014, 6:34 pm

One of our fellows here at Evolution is administrator at NoGrip.
You may send him, here, a PM, asking, sweetly, for help.
You can tell him your true story and beg him to act there, to have you back to NoGrip.
His nick here and there at NoGrip is " CX650 ".
Send him a PM here.

http://www.evolution-modding.com/memberlist?mode=lastvisit&order=DESC&submit=Ok&username=CX650

I'm sure, if he wants to, he can help you to solve this sad accident.
Good luck. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned on NoGripRacing   Banned on NoGripRacing Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned on NoGripRacing
Page 1 of 1