Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€My mom's burial service. Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
My mom's burial service. Vote_lcapMy mom's burial service. Voting_barMy mom's burial service. Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
My mom's burial service. Vote_lcapMy mom's burial service. Voting_barMy mom's burial service. Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

CsarNar

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

My mom's burial service.

Go down 
+13
Zee
joeschmoe
ChrisMarks
GT350CS
hmmguy
lauter
GeeDee
alain62
Vanaja
rainmaker62
ney.dias
Condominhas
Ron123 [MRS]
17 posters
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

My mom's burial service. Empty
PostSubject: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 8:27 am

My mom and dad were married October 7, 1943. My dad passed on August 24th of 2012. For those of you counting, that's 69 years of marriage. There was five-year period prior when they dated.

My family (a sister and 2 brothers, plus myself) laid my mom to rest yesterday (Saturday) morning. She was diagnosed as 'terminal' 7 weeks ago and passed away 2 weeks ago (August 25th), so we all knew it was coming. Somehow, it was better that she was cremated, avoiding the presence of a casket, implying the presence of a body. She was near 91 (October 27th, 1923), so lived a full, and in my view, a good and rich life. She's in a better place, as she sorely missed my dad, passing away two years and day earlier.

She had hospice care the last week of her life. Her pain from the cancer that took her was pretty severe and prevented her being home and dying there.

They are interred side by side, in their urns, for eternity. I'm certain they're together again...forever.

No comments are necessary. Just thought that those who care about such things might want to know.
Back to top Go down
Ron123 [MRS]

Ron123 [MRS]

Anzahl der Beiträge : 390

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 2:52 pm

sorry to hear.. stay strong and hang on in there.. (had same 2 years ago with my Nan)
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 3:43 pm

My condolences MOF... They're together again now...
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 5:50 pm

As you said above, MOF : " I'm certain they're together again...forever."
For sure they are, and in the other dimension, together also with whom they loved since they came to life in this dimension we are living by now, for while! Be strong, you and yours.

Last edited by ney.dias on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 6:17 pm

My prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1180

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 6:47 pm

My condolences. My father passed away in May from cancer also.
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 9:08 pm

Of course, MOF, we care about such things.
I know what it is.... forty-two and three years ago.
Respect.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptySun 07 Sep 2014, 11:52 pm

Stay strong MOF m8 and you have all of us here to lean on when you need us. My wife's 60 year old sister died of cancer in February and it was so quick from them finding out to her passing. Awful to watch them die a little more day by day.

RIP and our thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 12:28 am

GeeDee wrote:

... RIP and our thoughts are with you and your family.

... also my condolences ... sorry to hear ...
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 1:28 am

as with all of the above comments, me too MOF Neutral
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 430

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 3:39 pm

My most sincere condolences to you and your family. May God's grace be with you all. Their story is amazing and one to be passed on in your family. Thank you for sharing such a personal moment with us here.
Back to top Go down
ChrisMarks

ChrisMarks

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 5:10 pm

Im so sorry to hear that MOF, my condolences to you and your family
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2135

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 9:12 pm

My condolences MOF, now they are together again...............
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 917

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 9:46 pm

I feel for you MOF. On the 11th it'll be 4 years since my mum died. The pain fades but the love remains. Take care of you and yours...
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyTue 09 Sep 2014, 2:27 am

Thank you all for the condolences. Won't say I'm dancing in the street, because I'm not, but your kind words helped stifle the emptiness I feel now. I only posted as a means of catharsis, and it did help. I shed the first tears since her passing when writing about my mom and dad. I feel as though my brother and I are adrift. We're both divorced, hence alone. It's a scary feeling...

Once again..thanks for the responses. They did help.
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyTue 09 Sep 2014, 4:53 am

I understand how you feel MOF, both parents gone, divorced and widowed here. It'll get better mate, it just sucks royally right now.
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyTue 09 Sep 2014, 10:30 am

My sincere condolences, MOF. The older one gets the more one is forced to confront such things. Hang in, my friend. Les.
Back to top Go down
Ned

Ned

Anzahl der Beiträge : 410

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:22 pm

Sincere condolences MOF .I can figure how sad you are having had to face the same situation 3 years ago.My sons are my joy and my pride and for them I'm now the "Oldtimer".
Back to top Go down
Vetterfied

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014, 5:52 am

Allow me to add my condolences. It is always a difficult experience to loose a loved one. My uncle and I were really close but he passed away due to cancer earlier this year. My prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My mom's burial service.   My mom's burial service. Empty

Back to top Go down

My mom's burial service.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: