Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vote_lcaphmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Voting_barhmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vote_lcaphmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Voting_barhmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

drionita

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Empty
PostSubject: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySat 30 Aug 2014, 9:46 pm

I was just fooling around with a couple settings and low and behold...hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vlc_2011 hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vlc_2012 hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Vlc_2013

and the video the pics came from. The quality sucks but you can see well enough Twisted Evil

lol! lol!  lol!

Last edited by hmmguy on Sun 31 Aug 2014, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 12:00 am

Cor blimey guv... what a fast bugger!!! affraid

Everyone will want that now Phil m8!!! cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 12:12 am

hehe, I figure so and I'm more than happy to share how Wink Using the nitrous I hit 252mph when I slowed down to do it again, and again, and again and then, I did it again lol!
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 10:53 pm

that is sooo cool
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 11:11 pm

hmmguy wrote:
hehe, I figure so and I'm more than happy to share how Wink Using the nitrous I hit 252mph when I slowed down to do it again, and again, and again and then, I did it again lol!

252 is slower than I thought it would do to be honest. I got a Buggati Veyron past that speed without the need to show it knickers, he he!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyMon 01 Sep 2014, 11:15 pm

it'll go much faster. I just cut it off at that speed. Wish I knew a track with a marked quarter mile to know what speed it's hitting by that point.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2135

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 7:44 pm

What about MotoPark drag strip?
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 7:47 pm

don't think I know that one joe Neutral

Just tried google and reference to it only and it's no longer available at Gripless...I mean No Grip although the ai/cam update still is.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 10:23 pm

I believe another "victim" of Megaupload, I don't have access to my archive drive yet, still unpacking, but I zipped up my install, I'm sure I haven't changed any files on this track.......

https://www.mediafire.com/?1jnup8r6l1n2nxn

Motopark by Kimmo Kokkonen(2009)
hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) MotoparkDragStrip-DealerSpecialMuscleCrs

Pacific Raceway has a strip, but it's a pain to get in if I remember...
hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) DickLandySeattle

Last edited by joeschmoe on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the usual)
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyWed 03 Sep 2014, 10:50 pm

Thanks joe, it should work fine.

So doing wheelies in GTR2 is old hat? Or is the car in the 2nd screen doing a wheelie due to track grip setting?
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 2:00 am

Grip and cg, a lot of cg shifting........ Laughing
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 2:59 am

I set the rear tires to 4.xxx for both lat and long and I set the CGRearRange to .85 from it's original .60 as the mod came.

I checked it out and it works although I couldn't understand the timing. What I did find was that the car with the full nitrous (simulated) hits around 274mph Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 3:42 pm

Sounds good, I was going to look up the settings on the Landy car, but I can't find it! Laughing Too many installs, really need to cull some out........
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 1:12 am

What's the Landy car?
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptyFri 05 Sep 2014, 11:35 pm

hmmguy wrote:
What's the Landy car?

One that's airy but has to landy and not on watery lol!
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySat 06 Sep 2014, 6:18 am

GeeDee wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
What's the Landy car?

hmm Shocked scratch Gee, ya think? lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySat 06 Sep 2014, 9:01 pm

hmmguy wrote:
GeeDee wrote:
hmmguy wrote:
What's the Landy car?

hmm Shocked scratch Gee, ya think? lol!

At my age educated guesses are often right... well, sometimes... tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySat 06 Sep 2014, 10:04 pm

Plus you could always ask Ney or lauter to check their Encyclopedia Britannicarock tablets for verifying anything you're unsure of Razz

What a Face
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySat 06 Sep 2014, 11:35 pm

If anyone of you have some doubt in english language, the right man to be asked is always CX450 (or maybe 550??).
This is History: The first edition of Encyclopedia Britannica, was born and based in a nice talk, drinking a beer in a small pub in Cambridge, between CX and some smarts cientists of british language, about some diary CX was making in his free hours, and that diary became to be the famous Encyclopedia Britannica.
Since this historical moment, CX has made every year a compilation of new words to be inserted in the world's most famous encyclopedia.
That's one of the main reason that CX usually try to correct and teach us, from all over the world, how to write the real British language, as he does.
By now, he is in the first page, second paragraph, book one, to learn portuguese, to be his second language that he intend to talk!!
That's the real history about this matter.
And... "That's all I have to say about that." (Forrest Gump)

Last edited by ney.dias on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) EmptySat 06 Sep 2014, 11:55 pm

ney.dias wrote:
If anyone of you have some doubt in english language, the right man to be asked is always CX450 (or maybe 550??).
This is History: The first edition of Encyclopedia Britannica, was born and based in a nice talk, drinking a beer in a small pub in Cambridge, between CX and some smarts cientists of british language, about some diary CX was making in his free hours, and that diary became to be the famous Encyclopedia Britannica.
Since this historical moment, CX has made every year a compilation of new words to be inserted in the world's most famous encyclopedia.
That's one of the main reason that CX usually try to correct and teach us, from all over the world, how to write the real British language, as he does.
By now, he is in the first page, second paragraph, book one, to learn portuguese, to be his second language that he intend to talk!!
That's the real history about this matter.
And...I cross my heart!!

Well I ain't going to argue with that fact as you are older than me Ney and therefore somewhat wiser and more knowledgeable. geek

One for all and all for one pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)   hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

hmm...wheelies in GTR2 ;-)
Page 1 of 1