Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Vote_lcapA little Gift for you all - Page 2 Voting_barA little Gift for you all - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Vote_lcapA little Gift for you all - Page 2 Voting_barA little Gift for you all - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

CsarNar, Rex007

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

A little Gift for you all

Go down 
+20
lauter
jd121449
jeannomiller
ChrisMarks
tipo66
dylan
Suti
joeschmoe
mad-max
ville33
GTA1600
nikbear
drionita
MOF
charger69
ney.dias
Vanaja
GeeDee
alain62
speedster1963
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 3:28 pm

Thanks a lot, speedster1063 speedster1963, for making the windows clear\see-through! With no further ado, here's the car file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nxeotc9ibe4o68z

..and the static bik image, already in the download, along with the two icons:
A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Clubman145bikpic_zps34ecc7d0

Have fun, all you GTL simmers!!! I am...Laughing

Last edited by MOF on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 4:44 pm

Thanks MOF (and Speedster for helping MOF). Never surrender !cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 6:18 pm

alain62 wrote:
Ditto'ed ... cheers 
Back to top Go down
meisi68

meisi68

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 6:47 pm

Thx for it:bounce: 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 9:31 pm

lauter wrote:
alain62 wrote:
Ditto'ed ... cheers 
His Ditto ... Ditto'ed ... cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 10:22 pm

I got to looking at the bik image in my sim, prior to taking a few laps on barcika's newest fantasy track (Smoothland), and the bik looked 'funny\strange'. I think it somehow escaped my seeing that it lost some height. In other words, I 'squished' it just a little, unintentionally. I've re-done it, should anyone want to update the car file.

The new download for the bik-only:
http://www.mediafire.com/?du5hbkq3d33gacb

The before update.........................................and after the update:
A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Clubman145bikpic_zps34ecc7d0 A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Clubman145bikpic_zpse0b6c979

Yeah...kinda nit-picking myself, but I just couldn't stand to look at it in the sim. Looked so strange... Rolling Eyes

Smoothland: http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1753146#post1753146

Last edited by MOF on Thu 17 Oct 2013, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to inlcude a link to Smoothland track)
Back to top Go down
Hirowazu

Hirowazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013, 5:41 am

Thank you Speedster and MOF for the new goodies! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Gift for you all   A little Gift for you all - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Gift for you all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: