Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Contact to Core@Team sought !! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Contact to Core@Team sought !! Vote_lcapContact to Core@Team sought !! Voting_barContact to Core@Team sought !! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Contact to Core@Team sought !! Vote_lcapContact to Core@Team sought !! Voting_barContact to Core@Team sought !! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Contact to Core@Team sought !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedster1963

speedster1963

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

Contact to Core@Team sought !! Empty
PostSubject: Contact to Core@Team sought !!   Contact to Core@Team sought !! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 9:48 am

Hi.
Unfortunately I can not get contact to the Core@Team.
I would like the Lotus Europa of the Core@Team of rFactor hollow like to GTL.
Had read somewhere, that got a modders permission to convert the Lotus.
Only it is not implemented. Sad 
Did any of you info?  Question 
Did any of you contact the Core@Team? Question 
For Private purposes, I've already converted the Lotus Europa to GTL & GTR2.
But without premission no release possible.
Would be glad if you could help.
The Lotus Europa would be a great extension for GT Legends.

Sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
http://speedster63.blogspot.de
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Contact to Core@Team sought !!   Contact to Core@Team sought !! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 3:41 pm

Really hope that permission is forthcoming, the Europa has been a dream of mine for some time,fingers crossed Wink bounce 
Back to top Go down
kenny stewart

kenny stewart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

PostSubject: Re: Contact to Core@Team sought !!   Contact to Core@Team sought !! EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 8:55 pm

Hallo speedster1963!

Hier the link what i founded in the net : http://www.core-team.org/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=1&Itemid=3.
  I hope it help you .

You make a realy nice job ,I have all of your mods  and would be very hapy when you convert the lotus .
viel glück!

sory for my bad english also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact to Core@Team sought !!   Contact to Core@Team sought !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact to Core@Team sought !!
Page 1 of 1