Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Where's the fire... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Where's the fire... Vote_lcapWhere's the fire... Voting_barWhere's the fire... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Where's the fire... Vote_lcapWhere's the fire... Voting_barWhere's the fire... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Where's the fire...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Where's the fire... Empty
PostSubject: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 11:52 pm

Slightly over-cooked the RPM's...maybe I should stop it right here and get out? Or chance making it back to the pits...
Where's the fire... Ohmy_zps56891327

A Triumph GT6 Mk II @ Mondello Park Short that I've privately converted from GTL-GTR2 to GTL. Mod by Speedster63. Gonna try to contact him for permission to post the conversion. Mod has 10 cars in 2 classes (2 in TC-65 and 8 in GTC-65) and they look very nice. The genstring is 7 characters; not extensive, but is explained.
Back to top Go down
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 12:04 am

That would be a welcome conversion indeed,would be great going up against the new MG's that we have bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

Anzahl der Beiträge : 158

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 5:32 am

MOF is this car available for gtl-gtr2?
i dont see it before
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 9:42 am

Gonzaga, it's at:
http://speedster63.blogspot.de/2013/05/alfa-romeo-giulia-zagato-tz2.html

The link was offered by jeannomiller here:
http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/t1133-alfa-romeo-giulia-zagato-tz2-v10-for-gtl-by-speedster63#21323
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 9:49 am

I can see no way to contact Speedster63 at:

Can someone point out an e-mail addy for him, or a site that he visits so's I can PM him? Or can someone who has contact with him ask him if it's alright to release my conversion of his Triumph GT6 Mk II from GTL-GTR2 to GTL?
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 10:29 am

Hi MOF,

You could ask Deep-Strike. He worked a lot with Speedster63 for the Simca 1200S. study
cheers
Back to top Go down
Gonzaga

Anzahl der Beiträge : 158

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... EmptyThu 16 May 2013, 9:39 pm

MOF wrote:
Gonzaga, it's at:

The link was offered by jeannomiller here:
http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/t1133-alfa-romeo-giulia-zagato-tz2-v10-for-gtl-by-speedster63#21323
I found it
wow very good stuff there alot of cars Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the fire...   Where's the fire... Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the fire...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: