Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Vote_lcapW.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Voting_barW.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Vote_lcapW.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Voting_barW.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ducon

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am

Go down 
+10
streckensau
nigelzoom2
Citytea
GT350CS
HarleyRoadking1550
SearleD
GTAce
bcfcdave
daseteam
splintert92
14 posters
AuthorMessage
splintert92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Empty
PostSubject: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 3:17 am

O.k., this is my baby, my pride and joy. If you have been on the scene awhile, you will know this car is at least 3 years in the making. Its the first car I ever tried to mod. I love this make Trans Am sooo much! I want it to be perfect. Anyway, I think I have learned enough to continue the work on this car. This one, and the 510 are the only 2 cars I will be concentrating on right now, but I still have others to complete.

W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Newbitmapimageju
Back to top Go down
daseteam

Anzahl der Beiträge : 118

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:10 am

This is really excititing! Btw, what do your friends call you? Splint?!
Back to top Go down
bcfcdave

bcfcdave

Anzahl der Beiträge : 334

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 8:56 am

That is beautiful.

This week I was watching my DVD box set of CHiPs series #1 (remember that?). Jon Baker crashed his bike into one of these. I thought at the time 'need that in GTL' And here it is! Unbelievable.

lol!

Well done and thanks. Look forward to release...
Back to top Go down
splintert92

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

Friends call me splinter or Kenny Cool
Back to top Go down
GTAce

GTAce

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 1:07 pm

That car looks fantastic! Really love the Trans Am.
Back to top Go down
SearleD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 46

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 11:34 pm

WOW, great looking car Shocked
Back to top Go down
HarleyRoadking1550

HarleyRoadking1550

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:22 pm

OMG Shocked thank you,thats my favorate car,I owned that car for 4 years when i was 18,i should have never sold it😢 .Thank you so much for working on this car i cant wait to try it out,Thanks again for modding this car,i cant wait cheers
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 430

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

Looks Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing Jerry Titus in that car. I have my paint brush ready.
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:05 pm

That looks promising! After a delay of three years this car finally may be released!

So we no longer need our internal forum of the GTL car company but can treat the car over this forum, Splinter?

Ralph is here as well... (And maybe likes to present a new stage of physics?Wink )

Are you still comfortable with our last two sound-versions, Splinter? I have heared this funny quite early version of the stock-cars-model at the Pontiac GTO, that was as well released here.

But those last versions for the Firebird are as well pretty old now... (Racecar V 6.9.2a, Jan., 26., 2008 and Stock-car V 5.9.1a, October. 8. 2007) Maybe they also could need some little overwork...
Back to top Go down
nigelzoom2
Premium Member
Premium Member
nigelzoom2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:42 am

Wow, great work.

A black and gold version you'd have "smokie and the bandit", or a gold one from "the Rockford files"....my god i'm that old
lol!
Back to top Go down
streckensau
Premium Member
Premium Member
streckensau

Anzahl der Beiträge : 79

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 2:38 pm

Citytea wrote:
That looks promising! After a delay of three years this car finally may be released!

So we no longer need our internal forum of the GTL car company but can treat the car over this forum, Splinter?

Ralph is here as well... (And maybe likes to present a new stage of physics?Wink )

Are you still comfortable with our last two sound-versions, Splinter? I have heared this funny quite early version of the stock-cars-model at the Pontiac GTO, that was as well released here.

But those last versions for the Firebird are as well pretty old now... (Racecar V 6.9.2a, Jan., 26., 2008 and Stock-car V 5.9.1a, October. 8. 2007) Maybe they also could need some little overwork...

Great to have YOU here too... lol!
Back to top Go down
HPI-rcr

HPI-rcr

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 5:14 am

I still go this gem, too..... have we got any updates?

like the cockpit, and LOD's?

I haven't done much more with the template... but can put some more time into it.
Back to top Go down
splintert92

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

Citytea, that would be great! I would love to work with you and Ralph again and put out a quality mod. Jeff, as far as updates goes, I made a big one, the whole car was scrapped for the Forza model and it has multible lod's. I already have a template read to go too!

W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Picturex

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 430

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:07 am

WOW!!! This looks great. Hope to see it soon! Would love to add to the Trans Am Series.
Back to top Go down
HPI-rcr

HPI-rcr

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 4:04 am

splintert92 wrote:
Citytea, that would be great! I would love to work with you and Ralph again and put out a quality mod. Jeff, as far as updates goes, I made a big one, the whole car was scrapped for the Forza model and it has multible lod's. I already have a template read to go too!

W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Picturex

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sweet news............... !!!
Back to top Go down
McLowry

McLowry

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 7:40 am

Excellent Work

Looking forward to seeing it in full battle dress for The Historic Trans Am Series.

http://www.trans-amseries.com/makes.htm Cool
Back to top Go down
HarleyRoadking1550

HarleyRoadking1550

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:29 am

looks great splinter,cant wait to check it out on the track Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
mauriciorozo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:36 am

Wow!! You are doing such a project.

Insomnia for your fans...
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 678

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 2:13 pm

i closed this topic Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am   W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.P. Pontiac Trans Am
Page 1 of 1