Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Larger, realistic car damage. Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Larger, realistic car damage. Vote_lcapLarger, realistic car damage. Voting_barLarger, realistic car damage. Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Larger, realistic car damage. Vote_lcapLarger, realistic car damage. Voting_barLarger, realistic car damage. Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Larger, realistic car damage.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ponuryarchitekt

ponuryarchitekt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

Larger, realistic car damage. Empty
PostSubject: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 1:59 pm

Welcome.

Around the same experts, so the question probably should not be too difficult. Very Happy
What to do (and where) to change the car susceptible to failure? This would involve me about some random crashes (clutch, electrics, transmission, etc.), more damage during collisions, increased tire wear, suspension, etc.
For a total of a few years playing in GTL and noticed that all these accidents happen to computer opponents, but not me ...

Regards
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:29 pm

Have you got the damage turned off in the options?
Back to top Go down
ponuryarchitekt

ponuryarchitekt

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:36 pm

No, no ...

All I have on, what I mean is that if two cars collide going full throttle, then both should be unfit to drive. Just such a blow to the gang at the speed of 200 kilometers per hour. Car should not have to move, while I myself freely take back and move on (the fact that some time dying my steering, but still going on). I mean the strengthening of damage and some random crashes of the car systems.

Oh!
For example, "flat tire" because the tire wears very quickly.

Where are the files you can tweak?

In short ... the point is that the cars were more delicate, emergency and unpredictable ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AHTOAH

AHTOAH

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:07 pm

The car damage is complex and these settings are not in just one file.
For example the Tyre wear can be adjusted in the *.tyr file
For Brake wear rate you have to check the *.hdc file
For Engine heating you have to check the *.eng file

But mainly you have to look in the *.dmg file
There are settings with influence on engine seizure, aerodynamics, detachment of parts and deformations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonybenev.ml
ponuryarchitekt

ponuryarchitekt

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:58 pm

A total of hundreds of files. Or dozens of the same "dmg". What a Face
From what I can see, there is still the "main" file DAMAGE.DMG, in the "Teams". Is the "mess" in this file will change in all cars?
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 11:26 am

Because the files are named especially for that mod they will only affect that mod

to get this to work for every car you will have to tweak every mod!! A lot of work!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponuryarchitekt

ponuryarchitekt

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 12:09 pm

So the weeks (or months) changes and testing.
It's very discouraging. Crying or Very sad

Thank you for the clarification.

In total, topic can be removed (so as not to clutter up the forum).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larger, realistic car damage.   Larger, realistic car damage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Larger, realistic car damage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: