Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Anthem, genesis60, Hawk

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!

Go down 
+31
joeschmoe
Muddie7272
GeeDee
WHIPCRACKER
framroze
babis_xo
Angry Coil
leslav2012
BobCat
jd121449
drionita
Condominhas
rickoshea
Citytea
rainmaker62
DarkSide
bcfcdave
CX650
hkhoy
lauter
MG421982
GT350CS
philrob
nikbear
alain62
Zee
dragob
MOF
hmmguy
gpo
Vanaja
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017, 11:19 pm

(I have some excuses for this... anyway...)
Happy Birthday Ney, with a couple of months delay Wink
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2360

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 26 Sep 2017, 3:53 am

babis_xo wrote:
(I have some excuses for this... anyway...)
Happy Birthday Ney, with a couple of months delay Wink

Hahahahahaha!!! Oh my dear friend! Thanks for your kindness! It's always time to do this.
You'll never be delayed! lol! Thanks GOOD I Am Not Worthy top
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017, 1:47 pm

Best wishes Ney!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

Thanks, CX! You’re welcome. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 10:49 am

Wow..... 70!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEY!!!
BEST WISHES IN THE WORLD!

cheers  cheers  cheers  cherry  cherry  cherry  geek  geek  geek  Punk  Punk  Punk

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 11:54 am

Happy Birthday, sir!!! All the best!!!! cheers cheers cheers jumping0045 jumping0041 I Am Not Worthy
Back to top Go down
WHIPCRACKER

WHIPCRACKER

Anzahl der Beiträge : 279

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 1:41 pm

Well Ney---I can't say I know you but I've happily followed your cheerful messages for years on all the different sites we frequent!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!! Very Happy

DRAGON
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1174

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 3:21 pm

Happy Birthday Ney sunny wheelchair thumbup2
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 5:49 pm

Wow, it seems like just last year at this time was your birthda… Thinking wait... Shocked never mind Embarassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEY!! bounce bounce thumbup I Am Not Worthy
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 8:17 pm

Happy Birthday Ney!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Aug 2018, 4:41 pm

HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY dear Ney my bronzed Brazilian friend ! !
I wish you a very merry and happy time.

Take a ride on your bicycle to Copacabana Beach and tell all the beautiful girls that it is your birthday, I wonder how many will kiss you and give you presents?  Wink  clown  Wish I was there   Punk cool GOOD
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Aug 2018, 5:16 pm

HAPPY Birthday, wishing you the best!!!!
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Aug 2018, 5:40 pm

Happy Birthday Ney!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 902

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Aug 2018, 7:16 pm

SEVENTY YEARS OLD?  Surprised  Nah, i don't believe a word of it ! lol!

All the best Ney, here's to many more....
cheers drunken jumping0045
Back to top Go down
Muddie7272

Muddie7272

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 Aug 2018, 8:08 pm

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Neydia12]

Wow 70 Years!
Happy Birthday
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 07 Aug 2018, 2:30 am

Hahahahahaha! You guys, are gold in my life, be sure of that.
In fact is true, I’m now a 70 years old guy, but with a soul and mind of a 30 years guy, thankful to guys like you and our amazing community, that makes me younger each day.
I love you all, dear guys! Thanks very much for your wishes.

To GeeDee: since last saturday, I’m happily living with my old brother at Campinas (google it!). I’m not your bronze guy anymore. Maybe a simple white southamerican old man, hehehehe!!
cheers Punk wheelchair GOOD I Am Not Worthy Thanks Peace
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 07 Aug 2018, 6:59 am

ney.dias wrote:
Hahahahahaha! You guys, are gold in my life, be sure of that.
In fact is true, I’m now a 70 years old guy, but with a soul and mind of a 30 years guy, thankful to guys like you and our amazing community, that makes me younger each day.
I love you all, dear guys! Thanks very much for your wishes.

To GeeDee: since last saturday, I’m happily living with my old brother at Campinas (google it!). I’m not your bronze guy anymore. Maybe a simple white southamerican old man, hehehehe!!

GeeDee is busy rejoicing that he appears to be younger than you again lol!
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue 07 Aug 2018, 11:57 am

Happy birthday Ney ! Very Happy Smile
You're just half a lap ahead of me lol!
cheers,
Guus / brulaap
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 Aug 2018, 2:02 pm

Have a great day mate.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Aug 2018, 2:48 am

Quote :

affraid I am very worried for your health now Ney my ex-bronzed friend, not only have you change colour, but you have moved away from Rio and now appear to live on a busy motorway in Campinas, does your brother own a camper van perhaps? He he lol!

I have an older brother also, mine was 71 on August 3rd... he's white too, but lives in a house in a quiet rural area of the countryside, away from busy roads. tongue

Thinking I miss you living next to all those beautiful Rio girls already, It makes me feel older than you even though I am not pale

Careful how you cross the road at your age now Ney and take good care my friend. stroke top GOOD thumbup2
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Aug 2018, 3:12 pm

@GeeDee: I think something was wrong in your search about Campinas, my new hometown.
It’s a very beatiful and modern city, population of 1.2 million people, and one of the top cities in Brasil, considering life Quality. It’s a very nice city to live. Cheers, old friend!
cheers Punk GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 2:19 am

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Happy_19

Ney, my good old friend, we are getting more and more like brothers!!!

Each year brings us closer together...

Here's wishing you a great 71st Birthday

And BIG MAN HUGS to the nicest man in our Sim world ! ! !

Hip Hip Hurrah... Hip Hip Hurrah... Hip Hip Hurrah.......

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Made_i11
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 3:30 am

Happy Birthday Ney!!!!!!!! cheers drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 4:43 am

Happy 71st Birthday Mr. Dias

Now go and party hard and then have a nice nap old boy. stroke Sleep

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 902

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 7:27 am

71?  Shocked  

I think those numbers are the wrong way round!  scratch

Have a great Birthday Termi
NEYtor
jumping0045 I Am Not Worthy  drunken  Punk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next