Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!

Go down 
+31
joeschmoe
Muddie7272
GeeDee
WHIPCRACKER
framroze
babis_xo
Angry Coil
leslav2012
BobCat
jd121449
drionita
Condominhas
rickoshea
Citytea
rainmaker62
DarkSide
bcfcdave
CX650
hkhoy
lauter
MG421982
GT350CS
philrob
nikbear
alain62
Zee
dragob
MOF
hmmguy
gpo
Vanaja
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 8:26 am

Have a real good and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ney Very Happy
Next April I will catch up with you again for a short time ...
You're one of the great guys who keep this site and our beloved game(s) alive, so keep up the good work,
cheers cheers
Guus aka Brulaap
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1162

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 9:52 am

Happy Birthday Ney thumbup2
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 2:18 pm

Adding my HAPPY Birthday wishes to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 179

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 2:32 pm

Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! Cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 3:27 pm

cheers cheers Thanks Thanks Thanks I really have no words to say thank you, the way I'd like to say, guys! You has been my companion, my delight, helping me to live my long hours every day, with enjoyment and happiness with you all, SimRacing Community.
I love you all, very much! Long life to GTL, for us all, and cheers to those ones who passed away this year to a better life in the other dimension.
Thanks , for while, to Gordon (aka GeeDee), Joeschmoe, Fisheracing, Mel (aka Zee/Tincorna)), Guus (aka Brulaap), Vanaja, GT350GS, Condominhas.
Peace GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:43 pm

I'm late, but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES, NEY!!!
cheers cheers cheers Punk Punk Punk flower flower flower Wink Wink Wink cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2019, 4:29 pm

cheers GOOD Thanks I Am Not Worthy wheelchair Thanks Marian, my dear friend!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 3:31 am

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 2:33 pm

Have a great birthday Ney  jumping0041
Keep safe and keep smiling my friend  Punk

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2073

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 3:36 pm

Happy Birthday Ney! Our Ambassador to GTL! Stay safe and have fun good Sir!!! cheers cheers cheers

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 8:01 pm

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thank you, guys! You're great, with your friendship and kindness!
This small community is everything, with many friends, very nice guys and a lot of enjoyment always.
cheers Punk GOOD I Am Not Worthy Peace wheelchair
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 11:15 pm

I hope you are still having a great Birthday Ney my old friend.

Big hugs mate and all the very best of health to you.

Punk jumping0045 jumping0041 afro stroke GOOD Wink

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 06 Aug 2020, 12:58 am

Thanks Gee, my old friend! By now my health is 100%, a brand new Ney. Lucky me, hehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 9:12 am

Hey Ney,
just two days late ... but I hope you had a very enjoyable Birthday thumbup thumbup2 !!

Just when I get used to being in the same round of the race with you you move ahead again.
Ha, but I'm going to catch up with you in April, just wait and see wheelchair Smile Very Happy  cheers

cheers,
Guus

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2020, 4:17 pm

brulaap wrote:
Hey Ney,
just two days late ... but I hope you had a very enjoyable Birthday thumbup thumbup2 !!

Just when I get used to being in the same round of the race with you you move ahead again.
Ha, but I'm going to catch up with you in April, just wait and see wheelchair   Smile Very Happy  cheers

cheers,
Guus

Hi Guus! Thanks to remember, old friend. You're always very near, just behind me and Gordon. But don't worry, I'll let you pass me for a little yards some how. Anyway, me, Gee and you have a podium in that amazing race. The oldest podium at any Sim community foruns.
Hahahahahahaha!!! cheers lol! Thanks GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Aug 2020, 12:25 pm

I'm late (not around lately), but..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEY! STAY SAFE AND ALL THE BEST! cheers cheers drunken drunken cherry cherry cherry Punk Punk Punk Wink Wink Wink

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptySun 09 Aug 2020, 3:22 pm

MG421982 wrote:
I'm late (not around lately), but..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEY! STAY SAFE AND ALL THE BEST! cheers cheers drunken drunken cherry cherry cherry Punk Punk Punk Wink Wink Wink

It's always time, my friend. You'll not be late never. Thanks buddy! cheers Thanks GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2021, 5:21 pm

Happy Birthday thumbup2
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2073

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2021, 6:33 pm

Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!!! cheers drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2021, 9:48 pm

Joeschmoe and Vanaja, my old friends, thanks to remind me my old age, that is sometimes very difficult to wake up we are getting old. In my case, I'm not getting there, I'm in there in fact at bunch of couple years. Hahaha! wheelchair wheelchair wheelchair wheelchair Thanks Thanks
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2021, 10:54 pm

You're not old Ney, you're just maturing like a fine wine 🍷

Happy Birthday mate! To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 1f388  To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 1f389  thumbup2
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2021, 11:27 pm

Zee wrote:
You're not old Ney, you're just maturing like a fine wine 🍷
  Happy Birthday mate!

Haha! Thanks Mel ! Somebody said to me a couple days ago, that I'm not old, but a Classic!!! lol! lol!
Well, a classic maturing like a good wine! I'm going to put this into my heart. Punk I Am Not Worthy wheelchair Thanks
Back to top Go down
toto090369

toto090369

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2021, 11:36 am

Meus parabens Ney! Votos de um dia ainda mais feliz

My congratulations Ney! Best wishes for an even happier day
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2021, 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri 06 Aug 2021, 3:28 pm

cheers wheelchair Thanks Thanks Toto and Fischeracing, thanks very much for your kindness and friendship. Cheers!

toto090369 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next