Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Google
Top posters
GeeDee
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
MOF
joeschmoe
MG421982
nikbear
alain62
deep-strike
Vanaja

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
brulaap
Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 117

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 8:26 am

Have a real good and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ney Very Happy
Next April I will catch up with you again for a short time ...
You're one of the great guys who keep this site and our beloved game(s) alive, so keep up the good work,
cheers cheers
Guus aka Brulaap
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 868

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 9:52 am

Happy Birthday Ney thumbup2
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 377

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 2:18 pm

Adding my HAPPY Birthday wishes to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 2:32 pm

Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! Cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2096

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon 05 Aug 2019, 3:27 pm

cheers cheers Thanks Thanks Thanks I really have no words to say thank you, the way I'd like to say, guys! You has been my companion, my delight, helping me to live my long hours every day, with enjoyment and happiness with you all, SimRacing Community.
I love you all, very much! Long life to GTL, for us all, and cheers to those ones who passed away this year to a better life in the other dimension.
Thanks , for while, to Gordon (aka GeeDee), Joeschmoe, Fisheracing, Mel (aka Zee/Tincorna)), Guus (aka Brulaap), Vanaja, GT350GS, Condominhas.
Peace GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1381

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2019, 3:43 pm

I'm late, but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES, NEY!!!
cheers cheers cheers Punk Punk Punk flower flower flower Wink Wink Wink cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2096

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 06 Aug 2019, 4:29 pm

cheers GOOD Thanks I Am Not Worthy wheelchair Thanks Marian, my dear friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5