Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!

Go down 
+31
joeschmoe
Muddie7272
GeeDee
WHIPCRACKER
framroze
babis_xo
Angry Coil
leslav2012
BobCat
jd121449
drionita
Condominhas
rickoshea
Citytea
rainmaker62
DarkSide
bcfcdave
CX650
hkhoy
lauter
MG421982
GT350CS
philrob
nikbear
alain62
Zee
dragob
MOF
hmmguy
gpo
Vanaja
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Aug 2014, 11:12 pm

@ Dave and his great family (Dave, his wife and the sweet Katie): thanks my friend, and I'll be waiting for you all here in Rio again, in your next coming! Kisses to Katie from uncle Ney. cheers 
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Aug 2014, 11:15 pm

@ DarkSide from the amazing Bucharest: thanks matte. You were very kind and friendly.
All the best for you too. Cheers! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 3:35 am

Happy Birthday Ney!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 3:17 pm

rainmaker62 wrote:
Happy Birthday Ney!

To the man who makes the rain happens anywhere since 1962, thanks for your kindness, buddy! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 6:00 pm

Late - but nonetheless: Wish you a wonderful next year of exiting sim-races, exploring new mods and fantastic journeys with your wife and daughter (does she still travel with you? Mine not...)

Btw.: only 11 days left here, till... I can tell you about!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 9:09 pm

You always kind, dear Klaus! Thanks for the wishes.  Very Happy  cheers 
No, my 25 years old daughter travel usually alone (with friends) or maximum with her mother with whom she still lives. This year, in november, both will be at New York and Orlando (my daughter loves Disneyworld!), and I'll be again, as every year, at NY in october, with Regina.

About the "only 11 days left here"... I'm really curious to know about your "electric" impressions.  lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 11:32 pm

@ City Tea.

These will be a long eleven days Klaus... I hope you have plenty of things to take your mind of the wait!!!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Aug 2014, 11:55 pm

I think about stealth-camouflage...  drunken 

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Frosty10
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 12:20 am

Hehehehe!!! Excellent idea! I loved it!  cheers lol! bom drunken 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 11:52 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Hehehehe!!! Excellent idea! I loved it!  cheers lol! bom drunken 

Yeah!!!!... That would just be the icing on the cake Klaus!!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 7:27 am

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the greatest Brazilian standing right now on the Ipanema Beach, surrounded by good looking babes... and looking HOT himself, of course!!! Have a great day, buddy! Raise the glass and think of us! Punk cherry cherry

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 11:33 am

Happy Birthday Ney thumbup2 drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 181

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 11:35 am

Happy Birthday Nay cheers cheers cheers
All the best!!!!
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 716

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 11:38 am

Happy BirthNey!
Back to top Go down
jd121449

Anzahl der Beiträge : 522
Ort : Pittsburgh PA back then. Tarpon Springs Florida later. Cocoa Beach Florida now. Not far from Daytona and Sebring.

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 2:12 pm

From one beach hunk to another.  lol!
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 1a1010

Happy Birthday Ney.

PS: I will be competing in the Dehunkalon at the RIO games! Keep an eye out. thumbup2

Last edited by jd121449 on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

Happy Birthday Ney!!! Thank You for all of your support! cheers drunkenjumping0041 drunken Very Happy drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep GOOD
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 468

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 3:04 pm

Happy birthday, Ney !! All the best !! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers jumping0045 jumping0045 jumping0045 jumping0045 jumping0045
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 3:19 pm

Happy Birthday Ney
All the very best my fine bronzed friend.
I wish you and your Rio Olympics great times ahead,
so go and celebrate well tonight!!!
Very Happy  bounce  Basketball  clown  jumping0041  Punk  Punk  cool  Cool  afro  drunken  pirat
Big man Hugs to you!!!
Gee
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 4:10 pm

I love you all, very much, my friends! My life wouldn't be so nice if I haven't you to talk, to change ideas, to live together at this amazing community.
Every single day is a great pleasure to be here with you.
And... I have no enough words to say thank you all, for the lovely, kind and friendly way you treat me always!
Very kind regards to you, in this day that begin Olimpic Games here in my hometown.
cheers Punk Wink GOOD wheelchair Thanks Thanks Thanks
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 4:23 pm

HAPPY Birthday, wishing you the BEST!
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 4:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEY !!
with all those you love.  I love you  cheers  drunken  cherry  king  jocolor
Above all, remains as you are. An example of kindness and good manners. You bring us a lot, my friend. All the best. GOOD Wink
Back to top Go down
BobCat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 4:46 pm

Oh look, I've come back to this place after some years away just in time to say happy birthday to Ney! I'm happy to see you're still around, I always appreciate your friendly attitude! Thanks Best wishes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 5:07 pm

Happy birthday Ney, hope it's the great one you deserve cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Aug 2016, 7:46 pm

Happy Birthday Ney cheers
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Aug 2016, 10:32 am

Happy Birthday, Mate..long may they continue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next