Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcapTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Voting_barTo a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Vanaja

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!

Go down 
+31
joeschmoe
Muddie7272
GeeDee
WHIPCRACKER
framroze
babis_xo
Angry Coil
leslav2012
BobCat
jd121449
drionita
Condominhas
rickoshea
Citytea
rainmaker62
DarkSide
bcfcdave
CX650
hkhoy
lauter
MG421982
GT350CS
philrob
nikbear
alain62
Zee
dragob
MOF
hmmguy
gpo
Vanaja
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry Coil

Angry Coil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 111

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Aug 2016, 10:39 am

WOW....all the important news takes so long to get down under, funny tho most things I drop down under my table seem to drop too quick!! anyway HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY NEY, Hope you had a wonderful time surrounded by your family and friends, treating you like the true gentleman you are.
Best wishes to you buddy!
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 06 Aug 2016, 2:20 pm

Many Happy Returns Ney. Have a nice cake.
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016, 1:26 am

Ok, maybe I was away for the past week; still, there is time to wish you many-many more Happy Birthdays! cheers king
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2356

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016, 12:48 pm

Hehehehe! The longest birthday ever.
Thank you guys, for you kindness with this old man! I don't deserve that!
Very kind regards to all of you!
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016, 9:50 pm

study
This old man who lives in Rio
can step up hard on that pedal
if only he was 5 years younger
he would win the cycling medal
Wink
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016, 11:49 pm

He he he!!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016, 11:54 pm

babis_xo wrote:
study
This old man who lives in Rio
can step up hard on that pedal
if only he was 5 years younger
he would win the cycling medal
Wink

Thanks babis_xo, but, as I said before, I prefered to leave to the youngers! I'm too good, with my incredible bike, to compete with others. Would be not fare!! lol! Punk Wink GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016, 4:28 pm

ney.dias wrote:
... I'm too good, with my incredible bike, to compete with others. Would be not fare!! lol! Punk Wink GOOD wheelchair

lol! lol!
you forgot to add that, apart from been an incredible character and the most good-looking man on earth, you are famous for your modesty lol! jumping0041
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016, 8:04 pm

babis_xo wrote:

you forgot to add that, ..................... you are famous for your modesty lol! jumping0041

You must remember, babis_xo, that many years ago, I taught by God himself how to be modesty like  I am, so, no comments is needed anymore about that. That's the real truth!  lol! Punk thumbup2 GOOD wheelchair wheelchair wheelchair wheelchair

PS: by the way, babis_xo, I'am old, paunchy, I have a big nose and crooked legs, so no beauty, only a more tan skin tone by the proximity to the beach in a tropical city, so I can not be, as you say, the most good -looking man on earth, much to the contrary lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2016, 11:06 pm

Beauty is skin deep Ney... You are very handsome inside... though your guts will look a bit messy, he he!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016, 9:19 pm

GeeDee wrote:
Beauty is skin deep Ney... You are very handsome inside... though your guts will look a bit messy, he he!!! affraid
DITTO that... and that... and... ehmm... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1164

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 10:24 am

Happy Birthday Ney drunken clown cheers
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 10:34 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEY!!! HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY! cheers cheers Punk Punk Punk Wink Wink pipe smoker pipe smoker cherry cherry cherry

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 11:08 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR NEY !!

Have a beautiful day, with the ones that yout love, my friend , and stay fit as always.

cheers  Very Happy  king  Cool  Wink  
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 12:53 pm

Many happy returns Ney. Manhugs.
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 181

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 7:14 pm

Happy Birthday Ney cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 8:34 pm

Happy Birthday Ney!!!! Hope you are all having great time!!! top :w00t: jumping0045 drunken Sleep Sleep cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 9:06 pm

Happy Birthday Ney Punk thumbup2
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySat 05 Aug 2017, 10:22 pm

This is a really example of this very special community, friendly, kindness, helpfull, and you are all so dear!
I'm since 11 years already pluged to GTL COMMUNITY, and each day is a new day, like a brand new Sim race, as if it was a new game.
This is a very nice example that people all over the world can be friends, talking the same language from the deep of our soul , beeing honest, pure and transparent in our souls and thoughts about all of us!
I love you guys, forever!

Last edited by ney.dias on Sun 06 Aug 2017, 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Aug 2017, 6:15 am

Wow sorry I missed your big day Sad
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ney & may you have many more cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 901

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Aug 2017, 9:48 am

Oops, late for the party again Rolling Eyes  Happy Birthday Ney, hope you had a great time cheers drunken Punk
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Aug 2017, 4:32 pm

Don't worry guys! I love the late lads too. What really matters is remembering.
cheers lol! Punk Thanks GOOD I Am Not Worthy Peace wheelchair
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Aug 2017, 9:16 pm

Sooo sorry Ney my good friend that I forgot to post a Birthday message on here for you!!!

Sooo a Belated Happy Birthday Wish for you Ney... hope you had a great day!!!

jumping0045 jumping0041 top stroke :w00t:
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptySun 06 Aug 2017, 9:34 pm

jumping0045 jumping0041 GOOD I Am Not Worthy stroke wheelchair Peace

Hahahahaha!!! I always forgive you, my dear friend! You deserve all my respect and my "thank you"!
Back to top Go down
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 07 Aug 2017, 8:11 am

belated happy birthday and many more to come !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!   To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To a really great guy... Happy Birthday Ney Dias!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next