Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€feast your eyes on this proto Alfa Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
feast your eyes on this proto Alfa Vote_lcapfeast your eyes on this proto Alfa Voting_barfeast your eyes on this proto Alfa Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
feast your eyes on this proto Alfa Vote_lcapfeast your eyes on this proto Alfa Voting_barfeast your eyes on this proto Alfa Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

feast your eyes on this proto Alfa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
framroze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 350

feast your eyes on this proto Alfa Empty
PostSubject: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptyTue 30 May 2017, 1:26 pm

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/article/cars/alfa-romeo-giulietta-prototipo-best-show-lake-como?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=0432017%20Villa%20dEste%202%20E&utm_content=0432017%20Villa%20dEste%202%20E%20CID_25160acfac3e4f85a619969ef363ebfb&utm_source=newsletter
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptyWed 31 May 2017, 2:12 pm

Pure car erotica!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
framroze

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptyThu 01 Jun 2017, 8:47 am

GeeDee wrote:

did someone want to start a model car thread ? I think its quite appropriate, Even the model car makers seem to pull out old castings and make currently significant models in the popular colours of current concours/ pebble beach cars, just like our friends in the sim world.

Case in point the 1954 Ballon frua bodied Maserati in black. The Delage d8 aero, this is in a game called L.A NOIRE ( perhaps thats why the model suddenly became available in the cheaper 10 euro range of model makers.)
There seem to be a lot of co relations like this.Perhaps doing a model car thread can further enhance our Love for this sport.

It works for me, I actually bought models of Maserati Bird cage, and the pininfarina a6 gs coup and the ferrari 166 berlinetta after enjoying driving them in GTL.
Back to top Go down
teddyator

teddyator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptyThu 01 Jun 2017, 9:21 pm

framroze wrote:
GeeDee wrote:

did someone want to start a model car thread ? I think its quite appropriate,  Even the model car makers seem to pull out old castings and make currently significant models in the popular colours of current concours/ pebble beach cars, just like our friends in the sim world.

Case in point the 1954 Ballon frua bodied Maserati in black. The Delage d8 aero, this is in a game called L.A NOIRE ( perhaps thats why the model suddenly became available in the cheaper 10 euro range of model makers.)
There seem to be a lot of co relations like this.Perhaps doing a model car thread can further enhance our Love for this sport.

It works for me, I actually bought models of Maserati Bird cage, and the pininfarina a6 gs coup and the ferrari 166 berlinetta after enjoying driving them in GTL.

Done the same thing lol! , except for both going simulatneously, for example I bought a 2000 Panoz LMP-1 Roadster S last week, it came on tuesday, payed ~15€ (shipping incl.), it was on sale from 39,99€ down to 7,95€ thumbup2
Some other cars of mine are:
2 Ferrari 330's (a P4 and a P3/4 Spyder, with a P3 coming)
A small collection of pre-war "Silberpfeile" including a Auto Union typ c streamliner
A Alpine A210 Renault
A Melkus RS1000 and plenty more
Back to top Go down
framroze

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptyFri 02 Jun 2017, 7:42 pm

teddyator,
Nice collection.
I started with 1:24 kits( mostly ferrari and some porsche and endurance racers)while they were still cheap, now its cheap 1:43s thanks to the lack of choice in 1:24.
Back to top Go down
teddyator

teddyator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 153

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptySat 03 Jun 2017, 7:01 am

framroze wrote:
teddyator,
Nice collection.
I started with 1:24 kits( mostly ferrari and some porsche and endurance racers)while they were still cheap, now its cheap 1:43s thanks to the lack of choice in 1:24.
I personally started with 1:18's but quickly realised that that's going to pose some big problems (space,price,avaliability), so I switched to 1:43 when my father gave me 4 pre-war cars, 2 of them made by brumm, one by schuco and one of a unkown brand. That was 2 years ago. Now my collection consits of 2 1:18's and 28 1:43's lol!
Back to top Go down
0fflabeluse

Anzahl der Beiträge : 174

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa EmptySat 03 Jun 2017, 3:11 pm

I tend to take a 1/43 model with me each time I visit a race track, once in a while I order or buy some discounted models (the prices some manufacturers are asking are simply insane). Sportscars and racing prototypes in that small scale only. I still got a couple of 1/18 models from my young years, and then, I'm an avid builder in 1/24 and a random 1/20 F1 car Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feast your eyes on this proto Alfa   feast your eyes on this proto Alfa Empty

Back to top Go down

feast your eyes on this proto Alfa
Page 1 of 1