Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Vote_lcapIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Voting_barIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Vote_lcapIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Voting_barIntention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.

Go down 
+4
GeeDee
alain62
CX650
leslav2012
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Empty
PostSubject: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 26 May 2016, 10:56 pm

This will also be posted on some other forums.

Because of recent events when I joined the European Endurance Centre where I was bombarded with completely untrue remarks of a really nasty nature I have the intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) of Lisbon, Portugal to the police authorities for the derogatory and deformation of character of me Gee Dee, on that and any other forum where he has made false statements that imply that I am gay or that I am a paedophile and all other untruths that he has claimed about me. Stupid untrue abuse like this can been seen by Sim members all over the world and should not be allowed to continue under any circumstances.

Miguel, it is time to grow up and be a man. You only started to call me these terrible things after I exposed you as the cause of the so called ‘Flame Wars’ a couple of years or so ago.

I have total proof of this as we used to email each other for around a year and I kept the emails in case I would need them. They show all was fine until that day I exposed you then you ripped into me with complete written verbal abuse.

If anyone knows of any site where he has made any written verbal accusations about me I would really appreciate you telling me where I can find this abuse, thank you. As Miguel has used many other nicknames in the past if you find anything similar please let me know.

Miguel,
Because I know you can be a really good person I will give you a chance and I will not make a report to the authorities as long as you apologise wholeheartedly on all the sites you have made any false claims about me and that you also send an email apology to me.

It’s time to get on with our lives and be the bigger person.

Cheers,

GeeDee
Back to top Go down
leslav2012

leslav2012

Anzahl der Beiträge : 249

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyFri 27 May 2016, 11:19 am

Hello Gee. Sorry to hear about this. It seems to be the modern way to deal with arguments. I hope this bloke sees sense and accedes to your request, for that is a deeply upsetting thing to accuse someone of, especially when done in a cowardly way, over the internet, to cause the most damage. Hang in, mate. All the best, Les.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyFri 27 May 2016, 12:57 pm

Dear Gee, old friend! Remember, one for all and all for one!
Be sure that our community wiil be always side by side with you, giving to you all support you need!
Never forget that we are here, always, as a Team, together!

Last edited by ney.dias on Fri 27 May 2016, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyFri 27 May 2016, 2:50 pm

Thank you Ney and Les... a real shame that others believe the cowardly Miguel. However I kept all his and my emails that prove I am right and I am sending these to a trusted person later today.

Stay tooned!
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyFri 27 May 2016, 3:17 pm

I have experienced similar difficulties mate. Best of luck getting it all sorted.
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptySat 28 May 2016, 3:26 pm

My dear friend Gordon, we're at your side !
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptySat 28 May 2016, 10:24 pm

Thank you for your support guys but please be aware that your support will probably get you kicked off the European Endurance Centre by either Miguel (Test.Pilot) or his dogsbody PATR10T who are deleting peoples accounts if you just cross one of them the wrong way, so please be wary of these dictators. pirat clown
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptySun 29 May 2016, 3:17 am

Cool Cool Cool Punk Punk Punk Wink Wink Wink

HEAPS OF SHIT FOR THEM !!! lol! lol! GOOD GOOD GOOD
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptySun 29 May 2016, 12:06 pm

CX650 wrote:
I have experienced similar difficulties mate. Best of luck getting it all sorted.

Cheers CX.
Unfortunately at NoGrip the response was the opposite to here and before I could defend my name the thread was closed!!!

I have however I made a continuation thread as I'm not going to let anyone give me an unfair hearing.

To all... If anyone wants some good solid evidence against Miguel please PM me for a link to emails between Miguel and me before and after all the trouble and also screen shots of sites where he libellously sullied my good name.

It's time to stop people like him being treat as a good person when he is capable of such evil verbal abuse!
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 537

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptySun 29 May 2016, 9:44 pm

Dear Gordon, sorry to hear such things are happening Crying or Very sad

You shouldn't be upset, you have no reason to prove anything either to your friends or to idiots.
You can argue with a friend, yes that's pretty normal, but NEVER argue with an idiot -not to mention an evil one.
To visualize the good ol' quote and, hopefully, to make you laugh:  

Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyMon 30 May 2016, 2:42 pm

He he!!!

Cheers for your advice babis m8, sometimes what you say can be right, but I have found that just planting the seed into someone's mind can make them more aware of what is happening... I don't mind playing the long game.

I know I have support from my friends but I also want to make sure that they don't have to go through the same treatment because of people (1 in a million) like him. thumbup2
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyTue 31 May 2016, 9:17 pm

Then you need to arm yourself with patience my friend.
Evil people can simply rip off common sense.
I don't have any patient patience left.
Btw, remember we were making fun of my old pc? Well,it died yesterday Sad
My first thought was to send it away through the window.
PS: Typing messages on a cellphone is a pain in the... you know
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyTue 31 May 2016, 11:03 pm

babis_xo wrote:

RIP old PC!! Sad Sad Sad Punk Punk
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyTue 31 May 2016, 11:12 pm

babis_xo wrote:
Then you need to arm yourself with patience my friend.
Evil people can simply rip off common sense.
I don't have any patient patience left.
My first thought was to send it away through the window.

Ah what a total shame m8!!! Did you try winding it up again or is the spring broken thumbup2

I'm guessing that PC stuff is expensive in Greece with the economy being the way it is m8... any idea what it might be? Perhaps us good guys of the community can help you out with any spare bits that we may have I know I have some bits and pieces lying around sunbathing!!

babis_xo wrote:
Are you in jail... or do you mean typing on your mobile Laughing Razz geek clown
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyWed 01 Jun 2016, 10:38 pm

Darkness had already spread it's cloak over the small village.
As he was waiting for the autopsy report, he was digging the perfect grave, until...
***RIIING...RIIING...***
Spoke with a trembling voice, but he didn't really seek for the answer:
- Y..ees... pl...eease??..."
The steady voice from the other side went through his spine as a shiver...
- It's alive!!!
affraid
(to be continued)

Thank you for your sincerely ...ehmm... kind words but, despite your wishes, there will be no funeral. Not today at least....
I gave a beautiful 10 euros bill for nothing. Technician said my PC was simply... magnetized and then questioned me if I had touch anything inside  Embarassed  Yup, I did clean it... And almost killed it.
And now excuse me, my 15min walk in rounds is over so I have to return to my cell(phone) Wink
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyWed 01 Jun 2016, 11:38 pm

Ha ha... that was a thrilling answer at the start and I cannot wait for the next episode.

I'm glad there will be no funeral as my black suit is in the cleaners and my black tie is holding the window open at the moment.

So had you magnetized it with your Grecian charm or did you simply hit it hard with a hammer?

But it works again and that is good... I'll send you some oil for the clockwork spring and some pipe cleaners to help you clean it properly.

clown pirat cheers
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 8:31 pm

A scraper should be just fine, thanks.

But it is a little more noisy now so I could use your tie as earbuds.
I know.. your window... Well, there are some convenient solutions to keep it open:
http://www.window-openers.com/manual-folding-window-openers/
Though, as a friend, I would suggest this:
more convenient window opener:
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 8:59 pm

babis_xo wrote:
A scraper should be just fine, thanks.

I know.. your window... Well, there are some convenient solutions to keep it open:

What version of Windows is that??? I have windows 10 , is that open Windows version for men only? Punk thumbup2
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 9:21 pm

babis_xo wrote:

Punk Punk drunken drunken bom bom Babis_xo is still young, not yet 50 years and is much more senile and uncontrolled mind, than you and I, my friend Gee!
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 10:15 pm

ney.dias wrote:

Babis_xo is still young, not yet 50 years and is much more senile and uncontrolled mind, than you and I, my friend Gee!

scratch I doubt that.
Scientific studies have proved that a man has two... minds: One thumbup and one thumb down
Their assymetric relation, scientifically speaking, suggests that, the more the thumb down mind gets controlled,
the more the thumbup mind gets uncontrolled
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 10:20 pm

babis_xo wrote:
ney.dias wrote:

Babis_xo is still young, not yet 50 years and is much more senile and uncontrolled mind, than you and I, my friend Gee!

scratch I doubt that.
Scientific studies have proved that a man has two... minds: One thumbup and one thumb down
Their assymetric relation, scientifically speaking, suggests that, the more the thumb down mind gets controlled,
the more the thumbup mind gets uncontrolled

That explains why women generally live longer than us as they control our minds... Crying or Very sad Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
babis_xo

babis_xo

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 10:43 pm

Shocked lol!
that's too damn right!!!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyThu 02 Jun 2016, 11:41 pm

Well, speaking about our two minds, as babis-xo theory, I'm going to tell you a little story:

" A man had a bucksaw , which, by its movement, he called it "see-saw". He never lent the bucksaw to anyone, with the following argument:
If the see-saw went and returned, the see-saw would go, but as the see-saw goes, and not come back, the see-saw will not go !! "

Know what I mean???????  drunken bom Sleep affraid alien No cyclops

Last edited by ney.dias on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad spelling)
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyFri 03 Jun 2016, 3:53 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Well, speaking about our two minds, as babis-xo theory, I'm going to tell you a little story:

" A man had a bucksaw , which, by its movement, he called it "see-saw". He never lent the bucksaw to anyone, with the following argument:
If the see-saw went and returned, the see-saw would go, but as the see-saw goes, and not come back, the see-saw will not go !! "

No what I mean???????  drunken bom Sleep affraid alien No cyclops

scratch Say what affraid ????
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. EmptyFri 03 Jun 2016, 4:52 pm

@ Gee Dee!! As I said (or babis-xo said??), that's my other mind, senile and uncontrolled mind.
Try to understand what I mean.
PS: You read "No what I mean??????", but i tried to say " know what I mean??????
cheers cheers bom bom drunken drunken Sleep Sleep alien alien cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities.   Intention to report Miguel Condeixa (Test Pilot) to the authorities. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next