Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Vote_lcapNissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Voting_barNissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Vote_lcapNissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Voting_barNissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
torretuning93

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Empty
PostSubject: Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula   Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 9:09 pm

Hello everyone, sorry in advance for my bad English but I am Italian, first of all, I wanted to thank all the modders for their work, I installed most of the mod, existing GTL because I love the old cars, all those built before 2000 because most of the cars produced after 2000 are disgusting. However I have seen that you love a Silhouette car, I wanted to ask if you could create this car for GTL: Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula, I found this car in Gran Turismo 2 and I'm loving it. I can provide photos and details of the car but I have no idea about the sound. And only a request by a passionate drive, if someone could give me programs to create the car, I could help in the limit of my ability.Thanks anyway
Attachments
Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula AttachmentSkyline r30 2.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(306 Kb) Downloaded 120 times
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula   Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 9:20 pm

http://evolution-modding.forumotion.com/t759-nissan-skyline-dr30-tcl-bonus-car-gtr2-gtl?highlight=nissan+skyline

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/t14-nissan-skyline-dr30-tcl-bonus-car?highlight=nissan+skyline

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=31662
Back to top Go down

Nissan Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula
Page 1 of 1