Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Vote_lcapGTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Voting_barGTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Vote_lcapGTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Voting_barGTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Empty
PostSubject: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptySat 12 Nov 2016, 4:45 pm

Can P&G Cars or mods be used in GTR2 I would like to use the Cortina MK1 GT skin in particular.
I think the P&G mod used to run in GTR2 when first released but now runs separately.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3349

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptySat 12 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm

P&G cars have been modified physically and graphically.

I fear the particular Cortina skin will not work in the GTL2GTR2-mod.

So I think you have to copy the complete Cortina Folder with all filed in the GTL2GTR2 mod. That should work.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
tdurrett

Anzahl der Beiträge : 159

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptySat 12 Nov 2016, 9:18 pm

You will need to change the Cortina .cas file ...
replace
MASFILE=GTL_STEX.GTR
MASFILE=GTL_TALENT.GTR

with:
MASFile=STEX.GTR
MASFile=TALENT.GTR

You may loose the arm animation and maybe the needles on the dash in-car display.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3349

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptySun 13 Nov 2016, 8:37 am

If you add the

M-FPDriver.gmt
M-FPDriver2.gmt

files to the TEAMS-folder, you'll get the arm animation.

Maybe you have to add the p&gphysics.hed file too to the TEAMS folder.

Smile

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016, 7:46 pm

Had a good try at this used the suggestions here but no luck if someone else has tried successfully could they us know how they did it.  Crying or Very sad

Is it mission impossible.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016, 9:55 pm

I use a couple in the SCCA classes. But I've been hacking up this GTL-GTR2 install for YEARS, so I probably have any texture file that would be needed any way...........
Here's one in A Production...
GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 PampG%201965%20L88%20at%20Mid%20Ohio
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016, 11:14 pm

All I needed was the "hedphysics" file and a "flatblack" dds, the trace file should tell you whats missing....
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016, 5:23 pm

Thank you joeschmoe you gave me the key to sorting it out it was the flatblack.dds I would never have found the problem on my own.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016, 6:33 pm

Anytime!.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2   GTR2  Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTR2 Can P&G cars and skins be used in GTR2
Page 1 of 1