Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Vote_lcapCan you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Voting_barCan you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Vote_lcapCan you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Voting_barCan you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bsmooth

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Empty
PostSubject: Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?   Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022, 5:51 pm

I saw there was a AMS Mazda Miata https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ams-2006-mazda-mx5-cup.25048/
Is there away to convert this to GTR2 by any chance? I heard the physics were very good.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?   Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022, 6:43 pm

There are different mods over at https://trackaholics.forumotion.com

I repeat myself: Google is your friend.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
bsmooth

PostSubject: Re: Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?   Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022, 6:59 pm

How do you think I found most of the info I found so far? Yes your are quite correct Google is my friend, but I'm finding a lot more as well.
I'm not trying to get everyone else to do the work, but I do find asking a question can save hours of googling, and I usually lean a lot more.
Trackaholics is good, but here is even better. BTW I never did get an answer about that green and black bimmer. Round or square tailights ? Hope its round ones.
But is it possible to convert AMS to GTR2?
Back to top Go down
kk08

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

PostSubject: Re: Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?   Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022, 7:11 pm

Everything can be converted. The problem is having the right tools to open the 3d model.
Back to top Go down
bsmooth

PostSubject: Re: Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?   Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? EmptyMon 15 Aug 2022, 7:22 pm

Well so far from all I have learned here and other places I have learned to changes the engine sounds, alter paint jobs to some affect, and also to convert some things from GTL to GTR2.
I did find a great Mazda RX3 from Wingnut with sounds from Gee to the power of Dee.
I might find a 1st Gen mod of the Miata, but so far only the last two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?   Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you convert AMS cars to GTR2 ?
Page 1 of 1