Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Identify the Mystery Car Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Identify the Mystery Car Vote_lcapIdentify the Mystery Car Voting_barIdentify the Mystery Car Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Identify the Mystery Car Vote_lcapIdentify the Mystery Car Voting_barIdentify the Mystery Car Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Identify the Mystery Car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

Identify the Mystery Car Empty
PostSubject: Identify the Mystery Car   Identify the Mystery Car EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 4:23 pm

Hi All,
I can't for the life of me id this car. All I know is that it was racing at Road America in 1966 with the Can-Am and SportCars in the "Road America 500".......prototype Cunningham?
Identify the Mystery Car 1966%20Road%20America%20500%20What%20is%20it
Identify the Mystery Car 1966%20Road%20America%20500%20What%20is%20it%203

Back to top Go down
balika

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

PostSubject: Re: Identify the Mystery Car   Identify the Mystery Car EmptyThu 21 May 2015, 9:55 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
Hi All,
I can't for the life of me id this car. All I know is that it was racing at Road America in 1966 with the Can-Am and SportCars in the "Road America 500".......prototype Cunningham?
Identify the Mystery Car 1966%20Road%20America%20500%20What%20is%20it
Identify the Mystery Car 1966%20Road%20America%20500%20What%20is%20it%203

Hi!

It took me some hours to identify this car, but finally I found it. The type of the car is 'Pariah' and it was driven by Peter Helferich in 1966.
Here is the list of the drivers and cars of the 1966 Mid Ohio race. You will see the car #5.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/covers/_Mid-Ohio-1966-08-28e.jpg

You can find more photos of the car on the very bottom of the page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thehenryford/sets/72157649890527793

And finally the drivers and their cars at the 1966 Road America 500 race. The number of the car is 57.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/photo/Road_America-1967-07-30.html?sort=Number

Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2074

PostSubject: Re: Identify the Mystery Car   Identify the Mystery Car EmptyFri 22 May 2015, 1:48 pm

Excellent job balika!!! I spent more than an hour scouring for info on this. Thank You for solving this mystery!!!
Back to top Go down
balika

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

PostSubject: Re: Identify the Mystery Car   Identify the Mystery Car EmptyFri 22 May 2015, 4:48 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identify the Mystery Car   Identify the Mystery Car Empty

Back to top Go down

Identify the Mystery Car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: