Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Vote_lcapHAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Voting_barHAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Vote_lcapHAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Voting_barHAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!

Go down 
+11
deep-strike
alain62
Vanaja
GeeDee
hmmguy
nikbear
Citytea
MOF
lauter
Hirowazu
ney.dias
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 12:04 am

flower jocolor king Very Happy  Dear friend Klaus! Once more, a new year begin in your life! All the best for you and for whom you love and care about!
Have a very nice day and remain always with your friends from Sim Community! Cheers from Rio! cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hirowazu

Hirowazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 12:14 am

Happy Birthday Citytea! bounce 
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 12:19 am

Happy Birthday Citytea ... here is something delicious to your birthday tea ... Wink 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! 41
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 1:06 am

Well, as I type this, it's only 8 P.M. here on the East coast of the U.S., so it's not 'officially' Citytea's birthday. It's still yesterday here!

However, since I'm heading off to bed, I'll give you a holler with a wish for a very happy birthday, and a great day to enjoy it. sunny And many happy returns...
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 1:37 am

It´s just in time since two and a half hour here! I just let pass the last guests after a celebrating-in-pre-party. Many thanks to you all for your nice wishes!! Now I will do some beauty-sleeping and then be happy to unpack my gifts!
Back to top Go down
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 2:05 am

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! cheers drunken bounce clown cat geek king lol! jocolor geek pirat  
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 3:32 am

Have a great B-Day Klaus! drunken bom geek 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 4:00 am

All the very best Klaus and have a perfect day m8!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken clown 
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1180

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 8:12 am

Happy Birthday sunny king 
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 11:04 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea !
HERZLICHEN GLUECKWUNSCH ZUM GEBURTSTAG Citytea !
Have a beautiful day, chap, with familiy and friends. clown drunken king bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 12:33 pm

bounce Congratulations on your birthday citytea. bounce 

king jocolor cheers Have a great day with your family and your friends. cheers drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

Happy Birthday, Citytea ! Cheers !

Very Happy cheers drunken 

Premium Member
Premium Member
brulaap

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 3:42 pm

Happy birthday Citytea Very Happy ! Hope you have a marvellous day with friends and family Very Happy !

Tschüss,
Brulaap
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 430

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 4:53 pm

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 11:22 pm

Happy Birthday Citytea! thanks for all the great sounds
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 1:05 pm

Once again many thanx for your kind wishes! Let me say, that this is by far the community with the largest empathy and a really great cohesion! I enjoy very much to be part of this whole and even had the opportunity to meet one of the kindest members in personal. (And I hope that this will repeat again, maybe in a return visit, uuh? Wink)

I´m in this "business" since the year 2000 and had a loads of very interesting meetings, visiting some of the greatest racing-tracks and even the opportunity to drive some very exciting cars by myself in real - and I like very much to be able returning the results of those occasions as a favour to the community.

The last one was just two weeks ago, btw. - there is a small excerpt from the end of a long recording-session with an outside-recorder at one of the most exciting supersportscars, I ever was able to drive by myself - that was taken just 500 meters away from my home.

I will not tell you, how fast the car got at that moment (cause it happened accidentally, that I went a bit over the permitted speed-limit - just a little...) but it was safe anyway - no other cars around, fences at both sides and no road junctions ahead except my own one, where I passed in at the end. I hope, the results will go into an adequate sound of this model in a simulation soon.

flyby (wired)
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm

sounds great Klaus! Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:07 pm

hmmguy wrote:
sounds great Klaus! Looking forward to it!
Yup... GREEEAT!!!!!! Now I can't hear anything as I turned my speakers up too DARN HIGH!!!!!! affraid clown 
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2380

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:46 pm

Very Happy bounce Yeap! How amazing sound! I'm curious to know where it'll be used!
BTW: this community, as said above by Klaus, is very special, because of its friendship, affection, assistance, attention, play, sympathy and many other things that attract us and make us stay together.
I'm very proud and happy to be part of it! One for all and all for one! Cheers to all!!cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 7:24 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Very Happy bounce I'm very proud and happy to be part of it! One for all and all for one! Cheers to all!!cheers cheers 
I'll agreeably endorse that with a DITTO my good friend and fellow Musketeer!! One for all and all for one! pirat clown 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Citytea!!!
Page 1 of 1