Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Very inventive... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Very inventive... Vote_lcapVery inventive... Voting_barVery inventive... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Very inventive... Vote_lcapVery inventive... Voting_barVery inventive... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

drionita

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Very inventive...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Very inventive... Empty
PostSubject: Very inventive...   Very inventive... EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

Just couldn't resist sharing the below oh-so-inventive display I saw on my computer. It's 'photo-shopped' only in that I've added a half-dozen white dots to show the trajectory of the cannonball to the windscreen of the now-defunct Pontiac car (no longer produced by General Motors). The car was totally intact before the cannonball landed on the car!!! Somebody was thinking clearly when the advertisement was assembled!

Right-click on the photo and choose 'View Image' for a larger, better viewable image.

Very inventive... Inventive_zps5ffe302b
Back to top Go down
speedracer_GTL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

Very inventive... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very inventive...   Very inventive... EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm

Clever.

Sadly, while Pontiac is no longer produced by GM, that car still is made right here in Australia just 150km away from where I live. Well, the 4 door version at least (did Pontiac sell the 4 door GTO?)
Back to top Go down

Very inventive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: