I've successfully converted Trackaholics VW Camper (FB1 Ring Taxi) mod for GTR2 to GTL...all except the getting the Motec to work. As you can see, I have the Motec in-sim, but can't understand how to get the digital readouts to function. Does GTL even have a working Motec? I thought the lap timer was a form of that? Any way, help\advice would certainly be appreciated about now. If I had any hair, the last of it would have been pulled earlier today!
The vintage (according to Trackaholics) is 1962, and I've no reason to doubt that. So, it fits right into GTL. I've got it in GTC-65, but is really quick; it has ~ 500HP! My 1964 Camper only had 34HP! Gotta find a way to slow Trackaholics camper down. See specifications below:
* VW T1 (Split Window) 1962
* Engine: aircooled 6-cyl Porsche engine (993 Bi -Turbo)
* Displacement: 3.600 cc
* Power: Original 408hp now ca. 500hp
* Gearbox: 6-speed 996 GT3 gearbox
* Brakes: Original Porsche 993 Bi -Turbo with ABS