Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Game quits before race finishes Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Game quits before race finishes Vote_lcapGame quits before race finishes Voting_barGame quits before race finishes Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Game quits before race finishes Vote_lcapGame quits before race finishes Voting_barGame quits before race finishes Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Game quits before race finishes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
69javman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Game quits before race finishes Empty
PostSubject: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022, 5:46 pm

I have a constant problem with GTL. Usually, unpredictably, if I set up a race. it will stop before the race finishes. For example a 15 lap race will stop between 7 and 11 laps. Cars counts over 21 and under 21 don't seem to make a difference. The track doesn't seem to make a difference either. No replay is recorded. I use CarTools to select the cars and I've reinstalled GTL numerous times, but the problem continues. I use the same setup for GTR2, and have never had a problem. Any suggestions? Thanks. James.
Back to top Go down
yuca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptyFri 30 Dec 2022, 7:28 pm

my guess would be memory,
do you use the 4GB patch for GTL ?

does the race always crash or only sometimes ?
do you have replays enabled ?
Back to top Go down
69javman

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptySun 01 Jan 2023, 2:55 pm

yuca wrote:
my guess would be memory,
do you use the 4GB patch for GTL ?

does the race always crash or only sometimes ?
do you have replays enabled ?

It doesn't always crash which makes it more annoying!
Replays are turned on.
I reinstalled the 4GB patch and ran a new race. No problem. So I'll run a few more and see what happens.
Thanks for your reply:)
Back to top Go down
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptySat 25 Mar 2023, 11:06 am

Does this happen with standard GTL tracks or third party mods, or both?
Back to top Go down
69javman

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptySat 25 Mar 2023, 3:04 pm

Hi Tony. I rarely use the game supplied tracks, except for Monza Jr., for testing. So the problem happens with Mod tracks and cars.
Back to top Go down
Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony

Anzahl der Beiträge : 139

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptySat 25 Mar 2023, 3:55 pm

Some track .gdb files have a line "Race time = nnn"

Try deleting this line if the problem occurs again.
Back to top Go down
69javman

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes EmptySat 25 Mar 2023, 4:09 pm

I looked at some of the tracks and found 'Racetime...' and deleted it. I'll try it out. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game quits before race finishes   Game quits before race finishes Empty

Back to top Go down

Game quits before race finishes
Page 1 of 1