Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Vote_lcapCars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Voting_barCars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Vote_lcapCars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Voting_barCars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Empty
PostSubject: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptySat 02 Dec 2023, 4:21 am

Hi All,

I've been playing Racing Sims and Slot cars for over 3 decades, but over the last 10 years I've also enjoyed 3D printing.
3D printing has helped push me to produce my own 3D models of cars never produced in the 1/24, 32, 43 and HO scales.
I'd now like to make these 3D models race-able in a sim (Rfactor2, GTR, Assetto Corsa - which ever is easier), not just on my home slot track.
These are mostly Can-Am cars of the 60's and 70's.

Any advice regarding the process, software tools, the Racing Sim to work towards, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Also I enjoy pics of builds, here are a few of my creations.
Alfa Mugello
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Alfa_m10

lola T310
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Lola_t10

March 717
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? March_10

Mirage 2 &n 3
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Mirage10

Cheers
Vlad

Last edited by Vlad on Sat 02 Dec 2023, 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

CX650, kk08, Couragecougar, silent_gxg, racingmad, marco1990, ericgtl2 and Anthem like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptySat 02 Dec 2023, 9:59 am

Vlad wrote:
Hi All,

I've been playing Racing Sims and Slot cars for over 30 decades, but over the last 10 years I've also enjoyed 3D printing.
3D printing has helped push me to produce my own 3D models of cars never produced in the 1/24, 32, 43 and HO scales.
I'd now like to make these 3D models race-able in a sim (Rfactor2, GTR, Assetto Corsa - which ever is easier), not just on my home slot track.
Theses are mostly Can-Am cars of the 60's and 70's.

3 or 4 decades ago I was slot car racing and made up body model out of first plastercine then drop (white) plaster over it in a box, then grease that and apply paper mache, and paint that, I did a 427 Cobra and Broadspeed XJ12C group 2 Jag, they were quite resilient even when fitted with an Riko Orange pip or Rocket.
I still have a Plaster Jag somewhere!

Edit: not that it's any help to sim model creators, sorry

Vlad likes this post

Back to top Go down
kk08

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptySat 02 Dec 2023, 10:45 am

I can help you with tutorials for gtr2(not so much different from gtl).

https://esport-racing.de/modding-tools-and-tutorials/
Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptySat 02 Dec 2023, 11:15 am

@Pete Conway - Mate, you are one of the Masters! You go beyond the resin body pops from my earlier years.

@kk08 - Thank you for the information, Greatly appreciated, I will definitely have a look through the link you provided.

More pics
Mirage M6
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Mirage11

Scarab MKII
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Scareb10

Sting SW1
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Sting_10

Cheers
Vlad

jeannomiller, Couragecougar, Pete Conway, silent_gxg, marco1990, ericgtl2 and Anthem like this post

Back to top Go down
marco1990

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptySat 02 Dec 2023, 10:40 pm

beautifull project mister vlad

Vlad likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptyMon 04 Dec 2023, 7:49 am

Thank you Marco1990

Cheers
Vlad

marco1990 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vlad

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? EmptySat 06 Jan 2024, 2:34 am

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I have a new job and now have very little time left between modelling and work to follow through with this project.
I have been messaging with forum member with a chance they they take over the project, we'll see.
Thank you for your interest and kind words.

One more pic of a WIP
Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Abarth10

Kind Regards
Vlad

toto090369, alex12, racingmad and ericgtl2 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?   Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cars created now want to get them into a Game. Which game?
Page 1 of 1