Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Help with car classes Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Help with car classes Vote_lcapHelp with car classes Voting_barHelp with car classes Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Help with car classes Vote_lcapHelp with car classes Voting_barHelp with car classes Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Help with car classes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andre13silvi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Help with car classes Empty
PostSubject: Help with car classes   Help with car classes EmptySat 11 Jun 2022, 12:46 pm

Hi everyone, I need some help with gtr 2/PnG 3.2. I want to add some cars that I downloaded into other car classes or if not possible create my custom ones. Sorry if this is easy but i'm new to modding. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: Help with car classes   Help with car classes EmptySat 11 Jun 2022, 2:52 pm

You can change/add cars to classes in the .car files, near the bottom you will see a line called, Classes="SIM_XXXXX". Add the class you want in this line. Change for all the cars you want to add to a class....

Classes="MyClass, YourClass, ETC"

jeannomiller likes this post

Back to top Go down
kk08

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

PostSubject: Re: Help with car classes   Help with car classes EmptySat 11 Jun 2022, 6:03 pm

The classes in car file must match the ones in gdb file.
Back to top Go down
andre13silvi

PostSubject: Re: Help with car classes   Help with car classes EmptySat 11 Jun 2022, 6:41 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
You can change/add cars to classes in the .car files, near the bottom you will see a line called, Classes="SIM_XXXXX". Add the class you want in this line. Change for all the cars you want to add to a class....

Classes="MyClass, YourClass, ETC"

Thanks! I'll try it and and i'll see where it gets me
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

PostSubject: Re: Help with car classes   Help with car classes EmptySat 11 Jun 2022, 11:37 pm

Remember, as kk08 pointed out, they will have to match what is in the .gdb files in the gamedata folder.....
Back to top Go down
andre13silvi

PostSubject: Re: Help with car classes   Help with car classes EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022, 3:44 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
Remember, as kk08 pointed out, they will have to match what is in the .gdb files in the gamedata folder.....
sorry for the long wait, but SUCCESS! Finally my Fulvia can conpete with the other gr2 cars. Thanks everybody for the quick response, time to try the 37' mod now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with car classes   Help with car classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with car classes
Page 1 of 1