Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Vote_lcapA question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Voting_barA question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Vote_lcapA question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Voting_barA question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Empty
PostSubject: A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.   A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. EmptySat 26 Dec 2020, 4:38 pm

Hello everybody.

I'm wondering if it's safe to delete in the car folder the files "cpit_ultra_tex" and "ultra_tex" and using only the default "tex" file?

That's because I have many skins, and my laptop is old, and my graphic card is integrated in the board... Sad

Thank you santa
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

PostSubject: Re: A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.   A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. EmptySat 26 Dec 2020, 7:24 pm

Condominhas wrote:
Hello everybody.

I'm wondering if it's safe to delete in the car folder the files "cpit_ultra_tex" and "ultra_tex" and using only the default "tex" file?

That's because I have many skins, and my laptop is old, and my graphic card is integrated in the board... Sad

Thank you santa

Heya,

Personally I'd ensure it's working fine with the default before deleting it, save it somewhere and try it with default first, that way you can always fire it back in if it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.   A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. EmptySat 26 Dec 2020, 7:41 pm

Just put an x or something like that in front of the name of the file you don't want, then delete it if all works okay.
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

PostSubject: Re: A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.   A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. EmptySat 26 Dec 2020, 10:28 pm

GeeDee wrote:
Just put an x or something like that in front of the name of the file you don't want, then delete it if all works okay.

Yeah, simpler and timesaving GOOD

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

PostSubject: Re: A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.   A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. EmptySun 27 Dec 2020, 4:27 pm

Thank you Pete Conway and GeeDee for your reply.

I'm going try the "X" before deleting... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.   A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about cpit_ultra_tex and ultra_tex.
Page 1 of 1