Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Unfinished projects Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Unfinished projects Vote_lcapUnfinished projects Voting_barUnfinished projects Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Unfinished projects Vote_lcapUnfinished projects Voting_barUnfinished projects Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Unfinished projects

Go down 
+3
fisheracing
DarkSide
jeannomiller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jghinkle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47

Unfinished projects Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 3:25 am

Guys, I have several unfinished projects on my HD. Mostly of trying to give some already released mods a more modern SCCA Production Category vibe (mostly by mixing and matching mods and pieces of mods, adding my own physics, etc.). They are far from complete. The files are un-optimized. The folders are dirty. I've never asked for permission. Never wanted to do it for credit. Not complete in any way. Do you want them or should I let them die on my HD?

https://youtu.be/tdkvsqMWG6Q
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 326

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 6:31 am

jghinkle wrote:
Guys, I have several unfinished projects on my HD. Mostly of trying to give some already released mods a more modern SCCA Production Category vibe (mostly by mixing and matching mods and pieces of mods, adding my own physics, etc.). They are far from complete. The files are un-optimized. The folders are dirty. I've never asked for permission. Never wanted to do it for credit. Not complete in any way. Do you want them or should I let them die on my HD?

I wouldn't mind relieving you of those files mate. I'm a busy guy these days, but I might be able to give these the attention they deserve being my era of sports car. Especially in the winter when I have a lot of down time.

Nobody else on your team is interested ? Soze (Jose) or any of the other boys ?

How extensive is the package. 5 > 10 GB's or so ?
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3285

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 6:42 am

Of course - although I'm unable to assist. Except a possible straight conversion to GTL.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
jghinkle

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 8:59 pm

fisheracing wrote:

I wouldn't mind relieving you of those files mate. I'm a busy guy these days, but I might be able to give these the attention they deserve being my era of sports car. Especially in the winter when I have a lot of down time.

Nobody else on your team is interested ? Soze (Jose) or any of the other boys ?

How extensive is the package. 5 > 10 GB's or so ?

I grew up going to 30-35 SCCA races per year in the 70's, 80's and 90's. This is just me dabbliing to relive some of my past. No where near 5-10GB's of stuff, but it could get that large if we could make full production class fields, before they started combining classes.

Unfinished projects Featur10
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1098

PostSubject: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 9:24 pm

Yes please upload I would be very interested, the cars look very good and would like to help improve the mods thumbup
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 468

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 9:31 pm

JD made already quite a few production class cars over the years, I think you can find them here too but not sure
Back to top Go down
jghinkle

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 9:43 pm

DarkSide wrote:
JD made already quite a few production class cars over the years, I think you can find them here too but not sure

That's mostly what mine are,  but modified more, Among other sources.

No credits or anything here. Everything is based on what someone else has done, I make no claim to it. Not even everything in here IS done. Some of it may even be "don't share anywhere else" stuff, I don't even know. You'll need advanced knowledge of SimBin games to make it work for you but here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3rtrlva4ga8z139/SCCA_Production_Class.7z/file
Back to top Go down
jghinkle

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019, 9:55 pm

fatguts wrote:
Yes please upload I would be very interested, the cars look very good and would like to help improve the mods thumbup

This is perfect for you. I dream of being you one day. Or at least being able to do what you do....

bounce
Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 12:48 am

jghinkle wrote:
You'll need advanced knowledge of SimBin games to make it work for you but here it is.

thumbup Thanks for the nice package man.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 9:47 am

Thank you for the package there are some nice cars in it, all from my ere cant wait to start sorting.

Thank you JG thumbup2 thumbup2
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 712

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 11:26 am

Thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
jghinkle

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019, 5:56 pm

Speaking of unfinished projects.  A few years back I found Freddy Baker's C Production Jaguar that he won the National Championship in 1980 with.  My version died with a HD failure.  I still have the drive but it's was quoted at $800 to recover the data,  with no guarantees it could be recovered.

Does ANYBODY here have this that can share?

Back to top Go down
fisheracing

fisheracing

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 12:23 pm

What a gorgeous car mate. I do hope this one shows up on the sim-scene again. I'll be all over it in a heartbeat. I love you
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3285

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 12:45 pm

I could watch a kind of a replica some years ago here in Germany at an oldtimer event Cool
Maybe I'm able to find a picture.

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 4:05 pm

What happened with BLT? papag21 (Kostas) retired from the modding scene?

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 5:11 pm

jeannomiller wrote:
I could watch a kind of a replica some years ago here in Germany at an oldtimer event Cool
Maybe I'm able to find a picture.

I grew up watching Roger Bighouse and then Freddy in the Jag.  I believe Lou Fidanza of Gran Turismo Jaguar still owns it,  although it seems it rarely make appearances.

I still hear from Freddy occaisionally.

Last edited by jghinkle on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jghinkle

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 5:15 pm

MG421982 wrote:
What happened with BLT? papag21 (Kostas) retired from the modding scene?

He lost his mother a couple years ago and it seems to have hit him quite hard. Basically he said he no longer had any motivation for modding (understandable) and disappeared from the group afterwards.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 6:44 pm

Hi all does anyone have the  'SCCA Production Mod' by JD please or a working link
or have it on their hdd they can upload.

Hope someone can help

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jghinkle

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 7:04 pm

fatguts wrote:
Hi all does anyone have the  'SCCA Production Mod' by JD please or a working link

Hope someone can help

Thank you.

I don't think he ever had a complete "mod" per se, I've always just downloaded just individual cars here and created a game GDB to organized them. If you need help with how SCCA structured their classes I can guide you.
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

PostSubject: SCCA Production Mod created by jd121449    Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 7:10 pm

A mod exists "SCCA Production Mod"  created by jd121449

but if you could just give me the .gdb files that would help thank you.
Back to top Go down
drionita

Anzahl der Beiträge : 712

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019, 7:33 pm

fatguts wrote:

Hope someone can help

Thank you.

Try this one, mate:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/upl6cbtu5eft55q/SCCA_by_Jd121449.zip/file
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished projects   Unfinished projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfinished projects
Page 1 of 1