Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Vote_lcapGTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Voting_barGTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Vote_lcapGTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Voting_barGTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

NEChris

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Empty
PostSubject: GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...   GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... EmptyThu 07 Feb 2019, 5:31 pm

I was asked to assist with an issue someone has whereby when they do a race with a certain car and select the 2nd driver to drive for them, upon pitting, the car doesn't restart for them. Using the 1st driver or driving the car themselves this issue doesn't happen. This is only in race mode. Its not the eng file so that's already ruled out and the hdc pitting settings seem fine too. Anyone have an idea why?

Last edited by hmmguy on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...   GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... EmptySat 09 Feb 2019, 5:17 pm

Could it be related to that thing whereby some AI cars fail to start under their own steam from the pits and basically they only get going if you manage to bump 'em from behind to move'em a bit? Maybe too low start rpm or something, I'm not sure of the root cause for that issue either but they may be related. And yes, it's not a unique issue, I think I had something like that happen to me too once... without talking of the fact that the AI driver usually forgets to pit and runs out of fuel on track
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...   GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... EmptySat 09 Feb 2019, 5:22 pm

That was my 1st thought too...not enough initial torque or 1st gear too high but it drives off fine. The putting lines for the hdc all appear fine and is shared across all the cars in the mod too. That's why I say it's an oddball problem. Only happens with that one car.
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...   GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... EmptySat 09 Feb 2019, 6:38 pm

At this point I'm beginning to think its a problem in the Championship file. Prior to the swapped hdc file which it turns out is not common to all though the entire field of lines pertaining to pitting are identical, the original problem car now works perfectly however now other ai driven cars are either failing to restart or not pit whatsoever and run out of gas when they were fine before.
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...   GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... EmptyMon 11 Feb 2019, 6:14 pm

From the fellow that asked for assistance on this...

GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Captuf11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...   GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly... Empty

Back to top Go down

GTR2 interesting problem...Resolved possibly...
Page 1 of 1