Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Vote_lcap[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Voting_bar[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Vote_lcap[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Voting_bar[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bruttus, coolhandpaul

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:25 am

[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobertLidstroem

Anzahl der Beiträge : 86

[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Empty
PostSubject: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:31 am

Hi!

Sorry for the ubundance of questions right now! Well now i have a good amount of championships/classes of historic racing done! So i have my Le Mans Classic grid3 of about 50 + cars. And some Equipe pre63 and Peter Auto's 60s Endurance. But i want to drive some tracks that currently limits "max vehicles" to about 35,...is it the Max Vehicles in the .gdb that limits or is it the .trk and all its pits?

How advanced is it to make them 60? or something like that?

Thankful for any help!

//Rob
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:22 am

RobertLidstroem wrote:
...How advanced is it to make them 60? or something like that?...

First step the AIW edit, then write max vehicle number in gdb file...
AIW Editor: https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=AIW%20CAM%20Editor
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 12:16 pm

carTOON wrote:
RobertLidstroem wrote:

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:41 pm

carTOON wrote:
RobertLidstroem wrote:

Wow! That software was a tad bit advanced for me! I figured out how to open the aiw atleast!

Anyone care to give me a crashcourse? thumbup
Back to top Go down
carTOON

carTOON

Anzahl der Beiträge : 543

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:44 am

RobertLidstroem wrote:
...Anyone care to give me a crashcourse? thumbup

The community demand for 36 cars is on the grid.
The track modders (I too) considered this claim in mind.
This small software is also suitable for making a unique pit path.
If you learn it will be fun...
You can find tutorials on YouTube.
Cheers and good runs! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.studiobaestarts.com
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:18 am

carTOON wrote:
RobertLidstroem wrote:
...Anyone care to give me a crashcourse? thumbup

The community demand for 36 cars is on the grid.
The track modders (I too) considered this claim in mind.
This small software is also suitable for making a unique pit path.
If you learn it will be fun...
You can find tutorials on YouTube.
Cheers and good runs! Smile

Ah! I have always thought after downloading thousands of tracks through the years that it was a performanceissue, but beeing 2018 it should be alright! Thanks for the tip, will dive into it now!
Back to top Go down
RobertLidstroem

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:45 am

Ok....

This is wayyyy to advanced...i thought it would just be notepadediting, nah, that dream is crashed for now! Found a tutorial on european endurance center, but since you are going to rebuild grids and ingame edit and whatnot....Nahhh....

Didnt find anything on Youtube when searching "AIW Editing, add cars" etc...not much on Google either.

Thanks for helping anyway carToon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?   [GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles? Empty

Back to top Go down

[GTR2/GTL - Track editing] - Adding pits/max vehicles?
Page 1 of 1