Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€What music do you listen? - Page 13 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
What music do you listen? - Page 13 Vote_lcapWhat music do you listen? - Page 13 Voting_barWhat music do you listen? - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
What music do you listen? - Page 13 Vote_lcapWhat music do you listen? - Page 13 Voting_barWhat music do you listen? - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

What music do you listen?

Go down 
+43
effjottess
Anthem
drionita
ney.dias
DarkSide
freeracer
fisheracing
NPanic
Loose Ether
Andy Clegg
Pete Conway
bonnier
Jeep
Marvin Wankerstein
rainmaker62
jeannomiller
GeeDee
Butch
kenny stewart
Muddie7272
speedracer_GTL
WHIPCRACKER
framroze
Vanaja
johnny_303
Verbatim123
teddyator
babis_xo
jd121449
Couragecougar
MG421982
The Boxman
Angry Coil
Soze
Lower Level
Gonzaga
daseteam
CasparGTL
Citytea
Heavyracer
f1_edition
EvolutionFQ
ikszdeh
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3285

What music do you listen? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2021, 8:44 am

I Am Not Worthy

Jeannomiller

GeeDee, fisheracing and Jeep like this post

Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyWed 20 Jan 2021, 8:51 am

I personally adore Joni's later work - Song for Amelia (Earhart)

or

or even better - live:

Cool

Jeannomiller

GeeDee and Jeep like this post

Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 686

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 5:04 pm

fisheracing likes this post

Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 5:06 pm

fisheracing likes this post

Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 5:56 pm

Loose Ether, fisheracing and Jeep like this post

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 6:56 pm

Actual song starts @ ~ 1:18

Last edited by Loose Ether on Fri 22 Jan 2021, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2021, 7:15 pm

Jeannomiller

fisheracing and Jeep like this post

Back to top Go down
Jeep

Jeep

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2021, 10:18 pm

I know UK 1970's bubblegum rock was a bit of a desolate era in Uk music but I remember having a Lamborghini Countach, Olivier Newton John and Sweet Poster on my wall in 1974. Sweet were a bit of an anomaly, Block Buster. Teenage Rampage were pure bubblegum but there was far more to them than that and I remember boring friends with their "B" sides". I know Loose Ether will probably be spitting into his coffee/wine/beer. (Delete as appropriate). But Mick Tucker was one of life's unsung drummer heroes IMO.

I had the honour of seeing them several times and he was amazing.

Chinn & Chapman have a lot to answer for stifling such a talent.....

TTFN
John.

Loose Ether likes this post

Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 476

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2021, 12:12 am

I never was much of a Sweet fan but they were really big here in Sweden in the mid '70s. I was around 10 years old at the time and have a disturbing memory of seeing the below poster of Mick in the nude in Swedish teen pop magazine Poster... Imagine all the Swedish dads and their reactions when they saw that their teenage daughters had put up the poster on their bedroom walls, haha.

EDIT: I've replaced the pic with the much less disturbing cover of the mag instead... For anyone who still want to see it, here's a Twitter post with a censored poster.
What music do you listen? - Page 13 -8836233853741135851

Last edited by bonnier on Thu 04 Feb 2021, 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeep

Jeep

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2021, 12:23 am

I really wish you hadn't posted that picture Bonnier. Scary...

Perhaps I should have pinned it next to my Olivier Neutron Bomb poster. Very Happy

TTFN
John.
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2021, 12:42 am

My favorite band at the time was The Runaways and I remember when the above mentioned Swedish teen pop magazine had a cool contest where one could win Cherie's and Jackie's used panties!

What music do you listen? - Page 13 Runawa10

Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2021, 12:58 am

Jeep wrote:
I know UK 1970's bubblegum rock was a bit of a desolate era in Uk music but I remember having a Lamborghini Countach, Olivier Newton John and Sweet Poster on my wall in 1974. Sweet were a bit of an anomaly, Block Buster. Teenage Rampage were pure bubblegum but there was far more to them than that and I remember boring friends with their "B" sides". I know Loose Ether will probably be spitting into his coffee/wine/beer. (Delete as appropriate). But Mick Tucker was one of life's unsung drummer heroes IMO.

TTFN
John.

And talking of Drummers...
John Lennon was once asked if he thought that Ringo was the best drummer in the world?
His answer was "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles"

Loose Ether and Jeep like this post

Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2021, 9:13 am

Japanese teen idol and eleki guitarist Yuzo Kayama... And dig those Mosrite guitars!

Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2021, 11:14 am

bonnier wrote:
Japanese teen idol and eleki guitarist Yuzo Kayama... And dig those Mosrite guitars!
His timing is out and there's no emotion in the way he plays, it's like he's a robot. denkend
Come back the Shadows...

They were special in their day, but very ordinary when you look back at them now. stroke

freeracer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andy Clegg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Feb 2021, 8:39 am

Saw the Shadows in Manchester. That was good.
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Feb 2021, 11:52 am

I like The Shadows but not as much as I like Joe Meek's answer to them at the time, The Outlaws. Anyway, here's another great Japanese take on guitar instrumentals. This time with some added mayhem...

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2021, 5:43 am

Jeep wrote:

TTFN
John.

I grew up listening to The Sweet as a pre-teen (me, not the band that is !) and also had the opportunity and pleasure to see The Sweet a few times here in Perth in the 80s & 90s and must agree, they were an awesome band live, best seen in a Pub but then again, as far as I am concerned that is the best way to experience live bands period Wink
Always was a fan of Mick's drumming and their bubblegum pisses all over modern bubblegum by a long shot !
I drink tea by the way, John Razz

Last edited by Loose Ether on Tue 09 Feb 2021, 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeep likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2021, 5:46 am

Pete Conway wrote:
Jeep wrote:

TTFN
John.

John Lennon was once asked if he thought that Ringo was the best drummer in the world?
His answer was  "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles"

Well, John Lennon always was a bit of a wanker Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 150

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyTue 09 Feb 2021, 10:50 am

Loose Ether wrote:
Pete Conway wrote:
Jeep wrote:

TTFN
John.

His answer was  "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in the Beatles"

Well, John Lennon always was a bit of a wanker Wink

Yeah, he was always entitled and self opinionated, as are so many 'artists' but he wrote some very deep songs... hell, he even dressed some of them up pretty for the 'pop' culture.

Loose Ether and Jeep like this post

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptyWed 10 Feb 2021, 10:07 am

Vanaja likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1162

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021, 8:58 pm

Udo Punk

Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021, 9:04 pm

Older

Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 EmptySun 14 Feb 2021, 9:32 pm

I didn’t know Udo’s son was playing drums in his band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music do you listen?   What music do you listen? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

What music do you listen?
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: