Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€please read Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
please read Vote_lcapplease read Voting_barplease read Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

ChrisMarks

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:25 am

please read

Go down 
+7
Lower Level
Loose Ether
Vetterfied
bcfcdave
speedracer_GTL
EvolutionFQ
Heavyracer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavyracer

Heavyracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 236

please read Empty
PostSubject: please read   please read EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:13 pm

If one looks at the members site, here are some 50 listed members, who were last online, of which about 50 percent do not have a post to leave here now. I am sorry! For rather a long time since you do not yet here, you want to download and have fun. But please do not comment, the only reward the maker (modder, painter, etc.) is your word. Think about it in your head.

Or what do you say?
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 678

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 pm

it is normaly...most people take...and give no thanks :/

speedracer_GTL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:04 am

This is a reality everywhere, look at nogrip for example, some mods have as many as 100 downloads before there is more than 2 comments. I wouldn't get upset over it, there's no point.

I was brought up to say thank you, and so this is what I endeavor to do. I think it is good manners, and also nice to give & receive constructive criticism especially if it is accompanied by advice or suggestions.

I think there needs to be some sort of rules, not draconian like rsc & even nogrip, but rules for courtesy & politeness, you know community not conflict & argument.
Back to top Go down
Heavyracer

Heavyracer

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Some have even read it at 100 views, but this one probably ore no opinion. Shame, shame.
Back to top Go down
bcfcdave

bcfcdave

Anzahl der Beiträge : 334

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Agree - some of us contribute skins, mods and other content which all takes time. Others contribute money £ $ € to Evo. Some are unable to do either which is fine, but if you take you should say thanks.

If you don't we might think nobody's interested and stop uploading stuff No
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 pm

hm i will not stop uploading Very Happy

Heavyracer

Heavyracer

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vetterfied

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am

EvolutionFQ wrote:
hm i will not stop uploading Very Happy

And for that I thank you (and all the other modders out there).

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I agree with you Heavyracer.

Unfortunately people have had a long time now to learn greed and selfishness.

I think EvolutionFQ has the right attitude about this.

If something is freely given with no expectations of thanks then you can't be disappointed.

So the question is, are modders modding for thanks or are they modding for themselves and are just generous enough to share their efforts with everyone ?

Don't get me wrong, I believe that appreciation should be shown to those whose efforts (big or small) improve your life and you modders definitely improve mine Very Happy

Please keep modding and sharing and I'll keep showing my thanks and contributing however I am able.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

Anzahl der Beiträge : 452

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 am

I just got here, haven't had a chance to look around much yet but I do appreciate it and will be more active as I get time.
Back to top Go down
HPI-rcr

HPI-rcr

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:36 am

I mod for the fun, and share so others can have fun. I am working with Splintert on a bunch of projects, and will anytime I can. I have worked with SCCA1981 on some of his greatest works, and have worked tracks with Brabham67, and SoCal Racing, and Goresh, Azrim, and this list goes on, and on......What a joy!!!!!!

Having painted more than 5000 skins, I can tell you, I have received less than a tenth of that in words of appreciation. I haven't stopped, and most likely will not.

I love what I do.

Before I knew how to work around Photoshop and Gimp, I will bet I downloaded half as many skins as I have painted... and every one I have downloaded, even to this day.... I most always say thank you.

Not because I want thanks, but because I know how much work goes into a nice paint job, or a great mod, a smooth flowing and working track........

There is nothing like it!!!!

So, I say to all that have added to my games................... Thank YOU!!!!!!!

If you have not seen my comments in your various works, I apologize... and hope that I get to see more it in the future!!!!!!

Jeff
Back to top Go down
f1_edition

f1_edition

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 am

That's life! Neutral

Most attend this forum only to quickly download a new addon.

Another reason why I finish with the track building for GPL. There were also good voting, but when bitching about a free addon, then I did not enjoy it anymore.

Nevertheless, I do not want to miss this forum.
Back to top Go down
Heavyracer

Heavyracer

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm

I am pleased with the active participation, that was my intention. But unfortunately report only to the word that does not belong to the topic raised in the district.

But maybe we move some more.Of course I will still go on, especially since I've started. And it makes me so fun.
Back to top Go down
Zim

Zim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Here's my "half-cent" Wink

It's why I don't bother with a forum at my site anymore. I've had them in the past (as far back as 9 years ago) and they go in cycles of being really active to ghost towns..sadly today, it's more so ghost town.

And to be bluntly honest, "Thanks" just doesn't mean what it used to mean. "Thanks" used to mean "Thanks this is really cool and appreciated!" now, for the most part, it means "What else do you got for me!"
That's harsh I know, but reality can be that way. The best way to see that people are truly being thankful, is when you don't see your work posted on another site, or ripped or stolen or so on...which is rare anymore.

These are the times now ladies and gents...there are those of us who have tried the "tough love" tactic with mass bannings and using the time and experience we've spent involved in the community to lay down the law, we've tried the "reasoning" tactic, along with the "attempt to try to explain, teach and help" but it's all to no avail.

So gals, and gents, as I say, these are the times now, get comfortable as it's how things will stay, unless or until this "new school" mentality either gets bored and moves on to something else (as they have in the past when the "goods" ran out), or takes the time to learn, that none of us, and I mean none of us no matter how new or old you are to the community, are that 'that' significant, and all should be more appreciative be it those who take, and those who do to everything around.

Stephan
www.teamvicecity.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.teamvicecity.com
Heavyracer

Heavyracer

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:56 am

Hier ist nochmal die Nervensäge Heavy. Very Happy

Ich muß hier mal meine Worte wieder in Erinnerung bringen, auch wenns bestimmt wenig fruchtet. Liebe Mitglieder, die nie einen Kommentar geschrieben haben: Bitte schreibt Eure Meinung, ob Kritik oder Lob, davon lebt die Community. Es ist wichtig. Euer Wort ist der Lohn für die Arbeit, die hier viele in hoher Qualität leisten, weil es Ihnen Spaß macht. Sie werden zwar auch ohne Eure Worte weitermachen, aber es fehlt das gewisse Etwas.

Und Punkt 2: Was ich schade finde, daß wenn man Hilfe braucht, diese selten kommt, ich habe diese Erfahrung schon oft gemacht. Gut, wenn niemand helfen kann, dann ist es eben so. In meinen Fällen konnte ich mir meist selbst helfen, es dauerte eben seine Zeit. Deshalb kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, daß hier niemand eine Lösung wußte, da ich selbst ein absoluter Amateur bin und hier viele Profis sich aufhalten.

Ich hoffe, Ihr könnt meine Meinung verstehen. Ich möchte niemand zu nahe kommen. Es ist mir aber wichtig meine Meinung zu sagen.

Here again is the Bore Heavy.

I must once again bring to mind my words, even if some little bears fruit. Dear members, who have never written a comment: Please write your opinion about whether criticism or praise, of which the community lives. It's important. Your word is the reward for the work being done here in many high quality because they enjoy it. They will still continue even without your words, but it lacks that certain something.

And point 2: What I am sorry that if you need help, this is rare, I have made this experience many times. Well, if anyone can help, then so be it. In my case I could usually help themselves, it was just his time. Therefore I can not imagine that nobody here knew a solution because I myself am an absolute amateur and many professionals are staying here.

I hope you can understand my opinion. I want no one come near. It is important to me but to say my opinion.

Mann, habe ich viel geschrieben lol!
Back to top Go down
CHARLY
Premium Member
Premium Member
CHARLY

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Wer schreibt der bleibt, und ergänzend dazu möchte ich sagen das Heavyracer mir das painten beigebracht und sich als einzigster gemeldet hat als ich um Hilfe deswegen bat, und mich mit meinen vielen fragen nie alleine gelassen hat.

Achjan jetzt versuche ich BIKs zu erstellen und wenn das klappt werde ich auch den ein oder anderen Wagen hier veröffentlichen.
Vielleicht weiß jemand eine einfache möglichkeit ein Standbild als BIK zu verwenden.

And, Sorry my english is too bad.

Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm

leider kann ich nicht wirklich jedem helfen...da ich selbst viel zu tun habe....merkt man auch daran das momentan nicht viel passiert :/

wegen dem bik am besten mal bcfcdave frage Wink

Heavyracer

Heavyracer

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi Evo, du warst auch nicht gemeint, ich weiß das Du mit der Seite schon genug um die Ohren hast, und das machst du einfach fantastisch Wink
Back to top Go down
CHARLY
Premium Member
Premium Member
CHARLY

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Hi Evo, bitte nicht in den falschen Hals bekommen, Deine Seite ist ganz toll und Du kannst Dich schließlich nicht um alles und jeden kümmern.

Und wie die meisten hier freue ich mich schon jetzt auf Deine nächsten Kreationen.
Dein Tip mit bcfcdave hat mir Heavy auch gegeben allerdings ist mein englisch, nun ja.......schauerlich.

Also Evo bitte nicht krumm nehmen.
CHARLY
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

tu ich auch nicht Very Happy keine sorge^^

wenn ich mir alls immer annehmen würde...könnte ich keine Seite haben Very Happy

dazu gabs schon zuviele drohungen^^

Sponsored content

please read Empty
PostSubject: Re: please read   please read Empty

Back to top Go down

please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Announcements-
Jump to: