Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Vote_lcapBirthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Voting_barBirthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Vote_lcapBirthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Voting_barBirthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...

Go down 
+11
nikbear
alain62
DarkSide
GeeDee
antoniog7772
joeschmoe
ney.dias
lauter
Vanaja
GT350CS
MOF
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Empty
PostSubject: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 4:15 pm

Have a happy birthday, DonPanoz...with many more returns!
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 4:20 pm

Adding my Birthday wishes to you, have a GREAT DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1170

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 4:33 pm

Happy Birthday DonPanoz  sunny cheers 
Back to top Go down
lauter

lauter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 853

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 5:18 pm

Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Smiley-says-happy-birthday
Don Panoz !

Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... 7238086ca5f697e6ed6990eb689d61e9
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm

Almost 60s! Just 1 year more! Have a great day, Don Panoz, and thank you very much for everything you have been done to increase our beloved GTL!
Happy birthday!! cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2084

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 9:17 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
antoniog7772

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 9:58 pm

happy Bday mate, not only for all u ve done in this communitty but also for being so nice and willing to cooperate.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 11:22 pm

ney.dias wrote:
Almost 60s! Just 1 year more! Have a great day, Don Panoz, and thank you very much for everything you have been done to increase our beloved GTL!

I must echo and agree to DITTO what my good friend Ney has said!!!

All the very best m8 and thank you for what you have done for GTL!
Back to top Go down
DarkSide

DarkSide

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 11:33 pm

Happy birthday ! have a good one
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 3:26 pm

GeeDee wrote:
ney.dias wrote:

I must echo and agree to DITTO what my good friend Ney has said!!!

All the very best m8 and thank you for what you have done for GTL!

+ 1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Don Panoz !
Back to top Go down
nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014, 10:09 pm

Belated Birthday wishes!  Embarassed cheers  Hope you had a fantastic day!  bounce cat pirat sunny geek jocolor drunken lol! 
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014, 11:43 am

antoniog7772 wrote:
happy Bday mate, not only for all u ve done in this communitty but also for being so nice and willing to cooperate.

cheers

+1 and dittoing too  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DonPanoz

DonPanoz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 9:33 am

Thank You guys. The birthday cake is amazing. Luckily just another year until going 60. But, 60 or not I'll don't stop.
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 1:39 pm

Hmm - I already think about a 60 Birthday here at my home next year, where to invite all friends of simracing... That could be a nice thing. Meet DonPanoz, Cooky, Ralph.B, R8Gordini and some others for a talk about our hobby and maybe driving some of the exclusively new things, we´re just doing, at my simrace working-place. And a lots of beer, Sushi, Schweinshaxn and other goodies to eat, drink and inhale... What do you think about it, Ney? You know the location!
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2358

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 2:58 pm

Well, dear Klaus! If you promiss to invite me also to this meeting, I'll think a very good idea, but only if I'll be invited to go!
The place, of course, is amazing! And the way you and your sweet wife use to receive your friends at your home, is champion, usually, for the minimum of 3 days of great drinks, food, nice music, great sim driving, and all if this, in a paradisiac place!
So, Klaus, I'll say that to our friends, only if you invite me.
Instead of, you may have a great risk that nothing of this happens!
HAHAHAHA!!
Cheers, dear friend!!
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 5:14 pm

This is the first time, I invite a person to the over-next birthday - as the one of this year is still in the future - but in this special case I´ll do this with great fun and pleasure! And of course your wife too!

Three of those people, I have mentioned above, live in the near surround and have already been here. It will be a good reason for Rainer (DonPanoz) to finally come up as well, as he planned it much times, but always was averted by some unexpected happenings.

I have been at several "round" birthdays the last time, but none of them fitted my personal delights to do it the same way. I think, this may be an interesting alternative.
Back to top Go down
DonPanoz

DonPanoz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 9:24 pm

Great idea! But ... what will the others do? I mean the non-simracers in the pool of family, friends etc? Wouldn't they be bored when we talk about our beloved things?
Back to top Go down
Citytea

Citytea

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 10:47 pm

Ha - I just wrote you a PM at our other Channel about that...
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1170

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 11 Jul 2015, 10:02 pm

Happy Birthday drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySat 11 Jul 2015, 11:07 pm

And a very Happy Birthday from me too DP... have a great time!!
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySun 12 Jul 2015, 12:34 am

As I read this post, I did not remember wishing DonPanoz a Happy Birrthday today. Then I realized that this topic is a year old. Wow, that means that it is time once again express my wishes for a VERY HAPPY Birthday!!! Thank you Don for all of the amazing gifts that you have given to us this past year. Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 181

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySun 12 Jul 2015, 11:46 am

As our friend GT350CS says: Thank you & a Happy Birthday... bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hmmguy

hmmguy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 790

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySun 12 Jul 2015, 12:25 pm

as above...Happy Birthday!!
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySun 12 Jul 2015, 2:18 pm

Happy birthday. Thanks for all the content!!!
Back to top Go down
alain62

alain62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... EmptySun 12 Jul 2015, 2:35 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Don Panoz ! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Wishing you a happy day and thanks for all that you shared with us. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...   Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th... Empty

Back to top Go down

Birthday wishes, DonPanoz, on your 59th...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next