Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Vote_lcapEvolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Voting_barEvolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Vote_lcapEvolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Voting_barEvolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

jrr10

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:25 am

Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help

Go down 
+11
MonsterChevy
fletch821
JohnAdder
joeschmoe
kayleesdad2010
alain62
GeeDee
nikbear
jeannomiller
speedracer_GTL
EvolutionFQ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

+ another brother
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

Anzahl der Beiträge : 678

Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 2:07 pm

good idea...i will add some google adverstising...

GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 2:44 pm

That was quick work Evo m8y.

The adverts certainly jump out, but they are not a problem for me.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 3:30 pm

what do you mean with jump out?

GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 5:17 pm

Jump out = stand out... show up really well.

Just a phrase we use in the UK. clown
Back to top Go down
speedracer_GTL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:21 pm

we have to click on a link to generate income? Not enough just to show the adverts?
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 8:25 am

yes every click generate income

GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 9:02 am

I clicked on them all for you Evo... is it enough to just do that, or do we have to subscribe to a site before you get some Euros from them? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Feb 2012, 9:12 am

no only clicks Wink

fletch821

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012, 1:52 am

EvolutionFQ wrote:
so but now anyone of you use once per day the google advertising Razz so we can earn money...Smile

I used to own a website and brought in Google ads, and if I remember right one of the conditions Google put in to be able to use them was that you couldn't ask your site's visitors explicitly to click the ads. If I'm remembering that wrong or the policy has changed then I apologize. I just thought I'd mention it so you don't get burned by Google getting upset. Wink
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012, 2:33 pm

What happened to the advertising Evo? Shocked
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 1:03 pm

google have disabled my account...so i can´t use advertising any longer...i don´t know why...but the won´t enable it...

so silly...

i think....the members must be donate futhermore.... Crying or Very sad

or i can find a way that i can use another idea...or something...

GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 2:15 pm

Perhaps we used the advertising too much and has been closed as fletch821 said could happen.

Good luck in raising the funds needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012, 2:35 pm

hm...yes we will see

EvolutionFQ
Admin
EvolutionFQ

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:01 pm

so new month my friends Wink

nikbear

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1191

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:40 pm

I'll donate again,not sure if you got the last one?? I did it via PayPal Question
Back to top Go down
MonsterChevy

MonsterChevy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 4:29 pm

How much is $10 convurted to euro?
Back to top Go down
MonsterChevy

MonsterChevy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 4:31 pm

never mind lol thats 7.8989 euros. damn i could donate 20 bucks and keep you goin lol ill see what i can do soon
Back to top Go down
x72pook

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012, 11:22 pm

I would donate but every time I try to download somthing from this site all I get is some site called ilivid and no download!
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3332

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:01 am

What about a button/link to amazon.com and/or amazon.de in order to finance this site through the commission amazon will pay for any orders placed over there (see altbierbude)?

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
deep-strike

deep-strike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 931

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:22 pm

I think that's not a bad idea. Very Happy
If anyone wants to order from amazon, it can also do this via a lnk from here.
If Amazon paid for it, even better. Wink
Let's do it.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:26 pm

I know the Altbierbude has this option and it helps their servers. cheers
Back to top Go down
ufangio

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help    Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 1:33 pm

My help to this side today: 10,00 Euro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 3:28 pm

Perhaps Evolution Modding could use a free server like F1 Classics or Trackaholics for instance as this would take the worry out of having to finance the site.

PS. The donation amount is always stuck on the same 15€ no matter how much is donated.
Back to top Go down
MOF

MOF

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1975

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 7:27 pm

It's not 'stuck'...it's never updated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help   Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution Modding and the future.....Costs,Server and Domain ....little help
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2