Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Vote_lcap[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Voting_bar[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Vote_lcap[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Voting_bar[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

genesis60

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHarlock

CaptainHarlock

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Empty
PostSubject: [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends.   [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 1:54 am

I'm not sure of the protocol, but I'd like to make a formal request of our more talented members. The Audi 100 which came in two models, the LS and the Coupe, was a car that I remember fondly from my youth. Okay, a bit schmaltzy I know. My brother owned an LS, and used to drive it from Syracuse to New Haven about once a week. The car took everything he thew at it, and came up smiling every time.

I think either one would make a great addition to GT Legends.
Back to top Go down
AHTOAH

AHTOAH

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends.   [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 9:31 am

CaptainHarlock wrote:
I'm not sure of the protocol, but I'd like to make a formal request of our more talented members. The Audi 100 which came in two models, the LS and the Coupe, was a car that I remember fondly from my youth. Okay, a bit schmaltzy I know. My brother owned an LS, and used to drive it from Syracuse to New Haven about once a week. The car took everything he thew at it, and came up smiling every time.

I think either one would make a great addition to GT Legends.

I thought out that car as an addition to GT Legends 1 year ago, the only thing that was stopping me in creating this mod - the engine is poor in power and I couldn't found good info about a racing version of it. Also there was a good 3D model made for GTA but the author didn't respond me to use his model. So I started to model cars that are more appropriate for GT Legends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonybenev.ml
bcfcdave

bcfcdave

Anzahl der Beiträge : 334

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends.   [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 5:16 pm

There's one for sale here ....

http://www.4starclassics.com/

Oh and a CSL Batmobile in showroom condition I love you

I love this site !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends.   [Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Request] Audi 100 For GT Legends.
Page 1 of 1