Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Voting_barThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Voting_barThe crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

franki63

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!

Go down 
+4
GeeDee
DarkSide
rickoshea
ney.dias
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

Anzahl der Beiträge : 452

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm

I heard Rick's 117 and get's Birthday cards from the Queen of England. Although it was never clarified WHICH ONE, Elizabeth or Elton. Either would do I suppose.....
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

Anzahl der Beiträge : 548
Ort : Overlooking the thames & F***ing miles away from Ney's Home!!

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 4:12 am

Taking the mickey out of my minors??

don't forget i have 3 of these-
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 21197710

& also 2 of these-
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Pepsis10

but only 1 of these-
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Broken10
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 4:14 am

And the P6, one can swap the fenders front to rear.....

Anyways:

A Sign You’ve Gone Overboard Drinking

(Two elderly men are sitting at the bar and are quite drunk. I overhear this part of their conversation.)

Customer #1: “Was it you or your brother who was drowned at sea?”

Customer #2: *pauses a few moments* “I think it must have been John. He’s the one that worked on the fishing boat.”
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2362

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:02 am

rickoshea wrote:

but only 1 of these-
The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Broken10
Maybe you have a guilty conscience because of the silence about your age?? And because of that you have your heart broken?????
Or is some kind of lovesickness???
Remember, you, young boy, have two old and real friends in here, Ney and GeeDee, who are able to give attention and care to your broken heart! Never forget about that!!! We'll be here or somewhere, where you'll know how to find us whenever you need, old pirate!

bom santa Smile

Last edited by ney.dias on Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:42 pm

Yup Rick, I have Superglue and more stickyplasters just for you our good friend.

I wasn't talking the mick out of your Minors you old geezer.

You didn't tell me you owned a scrap yard, he he... or are they actual pics of your beloved vehicles?

Anyhooo Rick me owld Sea'dawg, take care matey pirat
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011, 12:21 pm

Not quite a scrapyard, but a number of workshops..

The pic of the minor is mine, the others just images..

& "Beloved" no, they're only cars lol!
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011, 4:05 pm

rickoshea wrote:
Not quite a scrapyard, but a number of workshops..

The pic of the minor is mine, the others just images..

& "Beloved" no, they're only cars lol!

I suppose you could say you have a number of minor workshops, clown Razz
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

Well, let's put the things in their right places!! Suspect
Rick, usually, let us always curious about some half words he uses, and does not complete those things, said in a half way!!!!
A good example is that old story about his age:
HOW OLD ARE RICKOSHEA, AT LEAST????
But, for now, I beg you a deep dive in your heart, Rick, and present us with some photos of your real cars and motorcycles!
WHICH CARS AND BIKES DOES RICKOSHEA HAVE AT LEAST????????
For once in your life (reminds me Steve Wonder's famous music!!), Rick, be a MAN, try to find in the deep of your soul a bit of courage for the first time in your life! Remember that you are not a sweet nurse!!
Show us the real cars and other mechanicals stuffs you have!
You'll se that a bit of courage does not hurts!! flower rendeer bom

Last edited by ney.dias on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Because of my very bad english!!)
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:02 am

Sad Evil or Very Mad Question Where are you, guys???? Maybe helping Santa, and couldn't be here????
Please, send smoke signals telling us you are alive!!
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 3:44 pm

I been driving! heh. Re-installed race 07 and it's add ons plus Weissbierbude stuff and now playing. Plus GTL so even stuff I'm working on I'm not working on very fast! haha.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:29 pm

Yohooooooooooo Ney & Den m8y's.... I'm here but I don't know where Rick is. Perhaps he is welding his bottom back on in one of his minor workshops!! Laughing

Time has just flown past these last few days... my wife keeps throwing the clock at me and a wristwatch!!! clown Anyhoooo, I'm in a quiet mood at the moment as I'm saving my strength to battle through Christmas and all the mods that are supposed to be released very soon!!!! Whopppeeeeee!!!! cheers

Well I'm feeling sleepy at the moment... nooooo not one of the 7 dwarves you fool!!!!!!

Catch you around m8y's

Gee tongue
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 4:54 pm

Meh, I'm ignoring Christmas. Concentrating on my sim stuff. Playing along for the kids but more thinking about the next PC upgrade (IE: next step towards finishing it as being already planned in the build I guess it's not really an "upgrade". lol.) which I should be able to order parts for on the 28th when I get paid. YAY!!

Oh RICK!!! Where isssss youuuuuu?
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 7:40 pm

Den m8, if you have kids you are really lucky!!! Especially if they are boys and old enough for the good toys like Scalextric and train sets and Radio controlled stuff. I had a hoot with my kids at Christmas... now they are too old and one even has his own kid who is not old enough for great toys yet!!!

Jeepers I just thought... I have still got loads of my kidzez toys stored away... I could make a great Christmas for myself!!!!

Anybody wanna come over and play?? clown
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 7:49 pm

Evening chaps..
Sorry been busy testing tyres & physics for gamers (19 cars, 10laps per car)

Anyway, i've always wondered what exactly a flying lap was until now-

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Rfacto11
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 7:51 pm

heh. Nope, 3 girls and we can't afford to get them anything too major. My oldest, 11, when asked what she wanted said "I don't need anything." lol.

Oh, and our friend Rick I found has been known to cheat on GTL!! Oh my........Heehee.
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:50 pm

Den said:
Quote :
Oh, and our friend Rick I found has been known to cheat on GTL!! Oh my........Heehee.

We'll have to watch him back in the future then!!! What a Face Shocked cyclops geek
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 20 Dec 2011, 10:54 pm

He claims it's another Rick O'Shea.....
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 9:43 pm

Well, I just received a hello from Rick, but in other Sim site!
maybe he prefers that I look for him around all the sites avaIlable! He's totally mad!!!!
But, AT LEAST, HOW OLD ARE RICK????
HOW MANY CARS DOES HE HAVE, AT LEAST??????? afro flower
Back to top Go down
Lower Level
Premium Member
Premium Member
Lower Level

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 9:54 pm

He's been hanging about the doorways at my site..... cyclops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:32 pm

I think I've smelt him too, he he... you know that fishy smell that all pirates have lol!
Back to top Go down
rickoshea

rickoshea

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 4:48 pm

Afternoon Chaps..

Well another year starts with a moan from me (Surprise, Surprise)

I don't know if you have Lurpak spreadble butter where you are? but i have just
tried to use it & it's not of this World!!
So, after attemping to get it onto the knife i then spent 5mins getting it to adhere to
the bread, it just curles up onto the knife as you spread??
finally, it's on & the next task- adding your peanut butter or jam..
That will not stick to the Lurpak? it's like oil & water..

In conclusion- Who made this stuff, aliens?? scratch
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 8:27 pm

drunken affraid cyclops scratch scratch Question Believe him (him is Rick!!) or not!
He's talking about spreadble butter, attemping to get it onto the knife, to adhere to
the bread, or not to adhere to the bread, adding your peanut butter or jam, or not peanut butter or jam, and the same bread always present and watching all of these mad things.
In conclusion- Who made this stuff, aliens, british guys, australians, brasilians maybe?? Or simply totally mad pirates Sim Racers???
Next week in the same Bat-Channel, and the same Bat story, you will have the Bat answer, at the same Bat time!! Don't lose!
Bye and be care with your butter knife until there!! jocolor
bounce king But, I like this guy very much! Instead those small attacks of madness, he's a great and deep friend!
He even write Hamlet, sometimes!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!   The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The crazy and hilarious things made by Rickoshea and GeeDee!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5