Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Vote_lcapSo, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Voting_barSo, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Vote_lcapSo, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Voting_barSo, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

genesis60

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

So, Where's everyone from?

Go down 
+32
drionita
chrisracer14
framroze
johnny_303
simca
Muddie7272
kayleesdad2010
Paulo Ribeiro
WHIPCRACKER
agomary1984
dylan
ST200
CHARLY
jeromefb
kenny stewart
Makistation
nigelzoom2
Vanaja
jeannomiller
CasparGTL
lhl7575
JohnAdder
GeeDee
speedracer_GTL
rickoshea
Gonzaga
EvolutionFQ
Funfreak
ney.dias
gege46
bcfcdave
Lower Level
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Butch

Butch

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyTue 02 Oct 2018, 4:00 pm

A little village in the South of France, between Lyon and Marseille, 30km from the road where I learned to drive:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2018, 5:42 am

Wow, les grands goulets ! I never thought I'd see them here. So we were neighbours. I was born in Nyons, but spent my childhood in La Roche de Glun, and my adult life in Valence. How many times did I drive on those twisty mountains roads, tires screaming and engine roaring... ages ago, of course.

Now I live in China, in the Baiyun District of Guangzhou, famous as being the most populous district of the most populous city of the most populous province of the most populous country in the world. That makes a lot of people, but I'm lucky, I live in a rather remote area in the mountains, though I see quite a few people at work, I teach French in a private university that has no less than.... 12,000 students !
Back to top Go down
Butch

Butch

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2018, 11:36 am

kikoya wrote:
but spent my childhood in La Roche de Glun,

So we shared the same postal code. Now I'm closer to the Vercors. If I had been more gift with language, I had like to follow the same way.
Do you come back sometime in the country of the Croze Hermitage, the Bergeron apricot, the Valrhona's chocolate, the "ravioles du Royans", the "pogne de Romans", the "nougat de Montelimar", the "Caillette de Chabeuil" ?
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 481

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2018, 10:41 pm

Warner Robins, Georgia, USA by way of Fairfield, California, by way of Korea, by way of Tucson, Arizona, by way of Mt Home Idaho, by way of Wichita, Kansas, by way of Anchorage, Alaska, by way of Denver, Colorado... originally from the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. The US Air Force does that to ya. Never got to Europe though... someday. Thanks for all you do, Butch
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2018, 10:59 pm

I'm near Road Atlanta, about 5 hours from Sebring (been there, love it!), been to Sears Point (er Infineon, er Sonoma Raceway) Like the Sears Point name and that's what it was when I went.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyWed 03 Oct 2018, 11:20 pm

rainmaker62 wrote:
I'm near Road Atlanta, about 5 hours from Sebring (been there, love it!), been to Sears Point (er Infineon, er Sonoma Raceway) Like the Sears Point name and that's what it was when I went.  

Georgia, USA (as it is in your avatar)! Georgia, Georgia...   This name reminds me a very nice music that I love, by an unforgetable singer: "Georgia on my mind", with Ray Charles, in my early teens! cheers I Am Not Worthy wheelchair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2018, 12:15 am

Butch wrote:
Do you come back sometime in the country of the Croze Hermitage, the Bergeron apricot, the Valrhona's chocolate, the "ravioles du Royans", the "pogne de Romans", the "nougat de Montelimar", the "Caillette de Chabeuil" ?  

Only came back once, in 2015, after four years in China. Next time, I don't know. The trip is loooong, it takes more than 24H from the moment I leave my chinese home to the moment when I arrive at my parents home. And I still have so many places to discover in China...
Back to top Go down
rainmaker62

rainmaker62

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2018, 2:24 am

ney.dias wrote:
rainmaker62 wrote:

Georgia, USA (as it is in your avatar)! Georgia, Georgia...   This name reminds me a very nice music that I love, by an unforgetable singer: "Georgia on my mind", with Ray Charles, in my early teens! cheers I Am Not Worthy wheelchair

Ah yes, Ray Charles had a magical voice. And Otis Redding is from right up the road. We also claim Little Richard... Good Golly!
Back to top Go down
Uncomman

Uncomman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 271

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyThu 04 Oct 2018, 5:59 am

speedracer_GTL wrote:
Yep, their gonna have to pries my wheel from my cold dead hands. One rigid finger at a time  So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Lol

thumbup One is never too old to have fun. I'm 63, have always stayed in good shape from playing sport, including cricket, soccer, tennis and many others, having been a coach.

I am from South Africa, live in Joburg, about 13 km from Kyalami racetrack, where I raced bikes in my insane 20's. Have never dropped a bike on the track, although did manage to flip an XT500 and hit my buddy's Honda 750 coming back from a breakfast run.

Nice to see that even with the diversity in cultures and backgrounds, it IS possible to have peaceful and beneficial engagements.

Good to be here.

Back to top Go down
Snowmeow

Snowmeow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2019, 4:23 am

[Sorry for the necromancy]

Hi, I'm Jairo, 40 years old, and I live in Penápolis, state of São Paulo. 480Km away from Interlagos.
I have a special interest in grassroots motorsport and Brazilian cars.

Penápolis is known for... er... umm... The Saint Francisco's Sanctuary. Just that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Where's everyone from?   So, Where's everyone from? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, Where's everyone from?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: