Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Vote_lcapHELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Voting_barHELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Vote_lcapHELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Voting_barHELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rubbinozzo25

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu   HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023, 4:32 am

I Have download the mod and in te selection menu the cars don't show and if I start a practice or a race the game crush help me please. Sad
Back to top Go down
rubbinozzo25

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu   HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023, 4:41 am

The log give me this problems

TRACE LEVEL = 1
netcomm.cpp  7902: NetComm checking command line: "+fullproc trace=1"
setup.cpp    1194: Could not find .HDC
setup.cpp    1194: Could not find .HDC
tire_manager 1171: Non-existent tire brand ""
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error opening MAS file SJMODDING_STEX.GTR
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error opening MAS file SJMODDING_STEX.GTR
vehgfx.cpp   2631: Unable to read USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error opening MAS file SJMODDING_STEX.GTR
vehgfx.cpp   2684: Could not find instance "SLOT000"
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3354

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu   HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu EmptyThu 29 Jun 2023, 6:27 am

It's clearly stated, what is missing: SJMODDING_STEX.GTR

Which mod are you trying to install? I don't know that file (but I don't use GTR2, only P&G).

Maybe you should contact the creator (https://sjmodding.de.tl/ )

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu   HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP ME The cars don't load in the menu
Page 1 of 1