Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€How to edit fuel usage in ENG files Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
How to edit fuel usage in ENG files Vote_lcapHow to edit fuel usage in ENG files Voting_barHow to edit fuel usage in ENG files Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
How to edit fuel usage in ENG files Vote_lcapHow to edit fuel usage in ENG files Voting_barHow to edit fuel usage in ENG files Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

CHARLY

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

How to edit fuel usage in ENG files

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legicide12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

How to edit fuel usage in ENG files Empty
PostSubject: How to edit fuel usage in ENG files   How to edit fuel usage in ENG files EmptySat 01 Oct 2022, 1:50 pm

Hello, I would like to learn how to edit the fuel usage of an engine file so a car can use more or less fuel. I'm using the IROC 9606 mod and I find that the car uses about double the fuel of the real car, so I want to try to get around the same fuel use as the real car so I can do real race lengths with no pit stops like the real cars did. Can anyone explain to me how to calculate these variables?
Back to top Go down
Legicide12

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: How to edit fuel usage in ENG files   How to edit fuel usage in ENG files EmptySat 01 Oct 2022, 1:52 pm

Here, I'll put an example that I want to test with. They did 40 laps at Daytona on the oval with no pit stops. I would like to achieve this.
Back to top Go down
rgeys

rgeys

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

PostSubject: Re: How to edit fuel usage in ENG files   How to edit fuel usage in ENG files EmptySun 02 Oct 2022, 9:22 pm

i think it's
FuelConsumption=2.8e-5 (for example)
in eng file
(2.8e-5 = 2.8 x 10-5 = 0.000028)
you can use both notations
so i would put 0.00001 for a clio and 0.000095 for a big suv
am i right?
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

PostSubject: Re: How to edit fuel usage in ENG files   How to edit fuel usage in ENG files EmptyMon 28 Nov 2022, 9:27 am

Legicide12 wrote:
Here, I'll put an example that I want to test with. They did 40 laps at Daytona on the oval with no pit stops. I would like to achieve this.

I might be getting your request all wrong here but, if you alter the consumption of one engine then other cars in the same class without that engine will/may be at a disadvantage, what I mean is if you're gonna' do one then you should do em' all or at least look at them.
On the other hand, you could turn off fuel usage and or tyre usage in the options "Realism" tab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to edit fuel usage in ENG files   How to edit fuel usage in ENG files Empty

Back to top Go down

How to edit fuel usage in ENG files
Page 1 of 1