Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Vote_lcapRe-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Voting_barRe-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Vote_lcapRe-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Voting_barRe-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 2 Bots

GT350CS

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed

Go down 
+4
Pete Conway
Condominhas
joeschmoe
ney.dias
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2363

Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022, 4:48 pm

Unfortunatelly I lost everything I made with my GTLegends, including 3 backups, and i'm starting from zero again. 14 years of enhancements and updates disapaired forever. But, let's keep walking, looking forward and let's start doing everything again.
I had problems with no CD installation and intend to install today a new GTL with my very old "CDs installation".
I remember, 14 years ago, that we had some kind of uodate with some number like 1.1.0.00. maybe someone could send to me this update, please? And how to use ( I don't remember anymore. I'm very old by now!!!)
Of course, if possible, I'd like also to have from you, that crack to unlock everything, tracks and cars, and have a lot of money to buy the new ones.
Maybe, someone of you could help me please??  cheers Thanks GOOD I Am Not Worthy denkend wheelchair
I appreciate very much your help. Thanks in advance. Peace

Ney
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022, 5:21 pm

Here is the link for the files that I think you asking for: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n3ppof1tepb633z,5qp1tgqognezi3f/shared

Stay safe my friend Very Happy

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022, 8:15 pm

Condominhas wrote:
Here is the link for the files that I think you asking for: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n3ppof1tepb633z,5qp1tgqognezi3f/shared

Hi Condominhas! Thanks to try to help me, but I have problems with yours 2 downloads. They are not working. Maybe could you try to send me another link to dwl both of them? yes, with Mediafire
I'll appreciate, dear friend.
Cheers! Thanks Thanks Thanks wheelchair wheelchair
Ney
Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2092

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022, 9:09 pm

Try these ney......

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hv4wqjk4vb3y5vk/GTL+Utilities+Patches+Etc.7z/file

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022, 9:34 pm

joeschmoe wrote:
Try these ney......

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hv4wqjk4vb3y5vk/GTL+Utilities+Patches+Etc.7z/file

Thanks Thanks Joe, I will. A lot of work to do, to have a minimum Mods and tracks to have back my pleasure with GT Legends.
This community is really amazing, and it's a real pleasure to be part of it.
One for all and all for one! I Am Not Worthy GOOD Thanks wheelchair Peace

Condominhas likes this post

Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2092

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyFri 28 Jan 2022, 9:42 pm

Anytime sir! Let me know if you need anything else......
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySat 29 Jan 2022, 2:58 am

joeschmoe wrote:
Anytime sir! Let me know if you need anything else......

Haha! Don't say that, Joe, 'cause I'll need a lot.
Saying that, you've lost track of the danger you're in! lol! lol! wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Condominhas

Condominhas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 182

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySat 29 Jan 2022, 11:46 am

ney.dias wrote:
Condominhas wrote:

Hi Condominhas! Thanks to try to help me, but I have problems with yours 2 downloads. They are not working. Maybe could you try to send me another link to dwl both of them? yes, with Mediafire
I'll appreciate, dear friend.
Cheers!    Thanks  Thanks  Thanks  wheelchair  wheelchair
Ney

Sorry for the broken link. I'm very "green" in the matter of uploads...
Let me know if you need anything else from GT-Legends!

Cheers Smile

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 164

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySat 29 Jan 2022, 8:10 pm

I feel for you ney, I've had similar but perhaps to a lesser extent experience in the past,

My PC don't like mediafire so I use 'filedropper' to fire off stuff off to folks... no messing with ads/wait and any agreement for data protection... just hit the link and get the file.

Anyhow I have a pile of stuff that may or may not be available elsewhere, (though much of it is for GTR2 framework) and I'll gladly pitch in for anything I have that you can't find.

I have this habit of clogging up my HDD's with downloads and not deleting them... just in case  Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed 1f600 (kinda like Granny's save it stuff draw)

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySun 30 Jan 2022, 2:06 pm

Thanks Pete, you're very kind with this old man, together all this amazing community, where we have only friends, good friends.
One for all and all for one!
Cheers and thank you, buddy! cheers Thanks GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySun 30 Jan 2022, 3:22 pm

G'day Ney,

Are you getting it sorted out mate ?

I too can provide GTL mods and tracks for you to 're-build' your setup.
Admittedly the majority of stuff I have archived these days is for GTR2 but I do still have a bit of GTL.
Let us all know what you need as I'm sure we will all chip in and help you out buddy Very Happy

Regards,
Terry

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySun 30 Jan 2022, 4:57 pm

Loose Ether wrote:
G'day Ney,

Are you getting it sorted out mate ?

I too can provide GTL mods and tracks for you to 're-build' your setup.
Admittedly the majority of stuff I have archived these days is for GTR2 but I do still have a bit of GTL.
Let us all know what you need as I'm sure we will all chip in and help you out buddy Very Happy

Regards,
Terry

You have a PM, Terry, buddy! cheers Thanks wheelchair
Back to top Go down
CX650

CX650

Anzahl der Beiträge : 213

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySun 30 Jan 2022, 10:26 pm

Ney, I've got a tonne of downloads that I have yet to finish sorting.

If you remember any particular car or track that you want give me a call and I'll gladly check if I have it.

Regards, Al.

Condominhas likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptySun 30 Jan 2022, 10:47 pm

CX650 wrote:
Ney, I've got a tonne of downloads that I have yet to finish sorting.

If you remember any particular car or track that you want give me a call and I'll gladly check if I have it.

Regards, Al.

Nice, very nice! Thanks mate! Of course I'll give you a call if I need. Thanks, thanks, thanks!
It's priceless this kind of friendship and care with each other we have in our SimRacing communities.
cheers Thanks I Am Not Worthy wheelchair

CX650 and Condominhas like this post

Back to top Go down
sunalp2

sunalp2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022, 7:07 am

Hi Ney, let me know if you need anything of mine, I have all my skins and mods saved.

ney.dias likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loose Ether

Loose Ether

Anzahl der Beiträge : 453

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022, 7:53 am

G'day again Ney,

To save you the trouble of asking, I'll share with you and anyone else that wants, my mediafire GTL and general public folder.

In there you will find :
Tracks - I previously made available to a private modding site - mostly 1967 tracks to go with the 1967 F1 mod. Just to be clear, I certainly didn't make the tracks, I just uploaded them.
Car - as in 1 - Mercury Cougar. Years ago someone was missing this car.
Videos - F1LR - from when I was helping with Borek's mod - I think they are from when we were trying to make sounds for the mod.
Music - MP3 files from a hard-rock band called Anonimity that I played drums for, over 10 years ago - initial take & mix Punk
Tools - Mostly stuff I was writing for GTL/GTR2 to help me - WIP stuff. There is also Ravenmorpheus' 6/7th gear & wing mod & DotnetFX Full - 32/64bit versions.
Misc - A couple of .GTL files - misc.GTL and teammaps2.GTL - again, someone must have required these years ago for some mods - I forget. Wink

I don't believe there is anything in there that is private and personal, otherwise I guess I wouldn't have named the folder public in the first place Razz
Anyway, hope this helps out Very Happy

Last edited by Loose Ether on Wed 02 Feb 2022, 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : After re-reading post, tracks information needed clarification.)

jeannomiller, ney.dias, Condominhas and Pete Conway like this post

Back to top Go down
chrisracer14

chrisracer14

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022, 7:06 pm

Ney,

If you need any cars or tracks from Altbeirbude I am registered there and can provide files.

Chris

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022, 9:37 pm

chrisracer14 wrote:
Ney,

If you need any cars or tracks from Altbeirbude I am registered there and can provide files.
Chris

Hip Hip Hurra! As I said before, you are amazing guys, my friends!
Yeah Chris, I'm already registered there also, since many, many years, and I'm using their downloads, step by step, to remake a bit my GTLegends.
Thanks buddy! As usual: one for all and all for one! Thanks I Am Not Worthy GOOD wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed   Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-installing GT Legends with CDs - Help needed
Page 1 of 1