Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Vote_lcapCreate a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Voting_barCreate a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Vote_lcapCreate a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Voting_barCreate a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jeep

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dbstreet

Anzahl der Beiträge : 99

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Empty
PostSubject: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 1:31 pm

Hello to all

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have a query.

It is possible to create a Timer from the LCD Timer (GTLegends's Style) in Power & Glory Mod

If it is possible to do it, someone could explain to me how to do it

Thanks in advance

Diego

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Grab_010
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1114

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 6:47 pm

Be more specific in what you want to achieve are you asking you want it to work. how will you view it in driver view or is it just for show ??
Back to top Go down
dbstreet

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptyThu 27 May 2021, 8:23 pm

fatguts wrote:
Be more specific in what you want to achieve are you asking you want it to work. how will you view it in driver view or is it just for show ??

Yes, you are right, sorry

I want to make a Stopwatch with the LCD Lap Timer, but no with the GTL-GTR2 style, I want to make with the Chrono like GTL style

My idea is rise the hand of the Co-Pilot with a 3d Stopwatch , and put there the LCD, when you want to see the time, you have to look to the right.

I have already done it (3d Stuff), but it is not how you see it in the image, the Stopwatch would be higher and closer, to be able to see it better

But I don't know if is possible have only the lap time in the LCD, and if is possible have in Power & Glory mod

I hope it is understood, I don't have a good english

Thanks

Diego
Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1114

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptyFri 28 May 2021, 7:42 am

Not easy and is it worth it ?
Back to top Go down
dbstreet

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptyFri 28 May 2021, 8:27 am

fatguts wrote:
Not easy and is it worth it ?

Yes, historically more than you think

So, I'll make it simpler for you

Forget about the copilot, the position and if it is worth it or if it is historically correct

I want to put this, with this information, just like the GTL in the P&G mod

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Lcd10

Not this one, which is the GTL-GTR2 mod

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Motec10

only this

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Lcd10

it's possible?
Back to top Go down
kk08

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptyFri 28 May 2021, 11:28 pm

I think you can if you resize the texture and/or play with these coordinates in .car file
Display1LapTImeParams=SMALL,RIGHT
Display1LapTimePos=(480,5)
Display1GearParams=SMALL,RIGHT
Display1GearPos=(480,34)

You have to delete fuel and speed lines.

You don't need 3d work, I'm sure about this.
Back to top Go down
dbstreet

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod EmptySat 29 May 2021, 2:50 pm

DONE!!!!
Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Grab_011

I use the 550 Maranello Motec, and it's work perfect!!

Thanks for your help

Have a nice weekend

jeannomiller, ney.dias and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod   Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod Empty

Back to top Go down

Create a Stopwatch with LCD Timer - Power & Glory Mod
Page 1 of 1