Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Hillman Hunter wip Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Hillman Hunter wip Vote_lcapHillman Hunter wip Voting_barHillman Hunter wip Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Hillman Hunter wip Vote_lcapHillman Hunter wip Voting_barHillman Hunter wip Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ducon, hanslammas, yuca, Zee

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 5:25 am

Hillman Hunter wip

Go down 
+10
Zee
ney.dias
fatguts
nig
freeracer
Andy Clegg
joeschmoe
Pete Conway
Vanaja
MG421982
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 902

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 9:13 am

Here I go again  Rolling Eyes

I figured the Imps and Avengers needed their big brother;

Hillman Hunter wip Hillma12

It's coming along nicely, there's not too much to add for a change as most of the Hunters raced seemed to be the GLS. 

I did have to reduce the size of the front arches and enlarge the rears but most of the rest is making bits like chrome trim and grills.

One area that will be a pain is the GLS interior. It's very sculptured around the clocks so I don't know what to use for that. Any suggestions welcome Wink

jeannomiller, Vanaja, ney.dias, charger69, Tanjaschnute, boothen, CX650 and like this post

Back to top Go down
nig

nig

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 9:32 am

Yay!! very nice, keep up the good work!! thumbup Punk
Back to top Go down
MG421982

MG421982

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1425

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 10:30 am

thumbup thumbup thumbup

Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1174

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 11:41 am

Very good thumbup2
Back to top Go down
Pete Conway

Pete Conway

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 1:30 pm

Zee wrote:
Here I go again  Rolling Eyes

I figured the Imps and Avengers needed their big brother;

Hillman Hunter wip Hillma12

It's coming along nicely, there's not too much to add for a change as most of the Hunters raced seemed to be the GLS. 

I did have to reduce the size of the front arches and enlarge the rears but most of the rest is making bits like chrome trim and grills.

One area that will be a pain is the GLS interior. It's very sculptured around the clocks so I don't know what to use for that. Any suggestions welcome Wink

Heya Zee,
I had a 1725 GL decades ago, so the Hunter will be a must for me...

As for the dash, well, a few years ago at NG I suggested* a flat alloy panel that can be placed behind/above/to the side/whatever the steering wheel with just a couple of basic instruments on it that could be used as either a stop gap or final for those cars without interiors, many cars that I've seen modified in a shed for competition (and over the years I've seen a lot!) used just such a system when the original dashboard and trim was ripped out for lightening purposes...

The benefit of such a mod (probably have to be independent) would be that it could (as far as I can see) be used for other cars... DB 2/4, Maserati 3500 GT, et all.

The downside would be somebody has to make it first

*my only talent is Decorating/ceiling paper and Maccarroni cheese, so don't look to me for anything other than ideas and being happy, I look to others for anything else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
marco1990

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 1:40 pm

amazing work zee
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2362

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 1:57 pm

cheers Thanks GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair OK! Now here we go again! It's very nice you can be still working on new Mods to our beloved GTL. I appreciate that very, very much, my dear Mel.
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 3:25 pm

Pete Conway wrote:
Heya Zee,
I had a 1725 GL decades ago, so the Hunter will be a must for me...

As for the dash, well, a few years ago at NG I suggested* a flat alloy panel that can be placed behind/above/to the side/whatever the steering wheel with just a couple of basic instruments on it that could be used as either a stop gap or final for those cars without interiors, many cars that I've seen modified in a shed for competition (and over the years I've seen a lot!) used just such a system when the original dashboard and trim was ripped out for lightening purposes...

The benefit of such a mod (probably have to be independent) would be that it could (as far as I can see) be used for other cars... DB 2/4, Maserati 3500 GT, et all.

The downside would be somebody has to make it first

*my only talent is Decorating/ceiling paper and Maccarroni cheese, so don't look to me for anything other than ideas and being happy, I look to others for anything else Very Happy
The thing is the Hunters that raced were production spec so would retain most of the original parts. What you say makes sense but I know it'd drive me mad knowing it wasn't really accurate.

Some of the Hunter range had more conventional dashboards so at a push that might be the easiest way to go. I'll see what I can find  scratch

Now, about this macaroni cheese...  bounce

GeeDee and Pete Conway like this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 4:58 pm

Hi Mel nice work on the Hunter. thumbup2 thumbup2
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 5:29 pm

Looking really good Mel matey...

If you need any skins painting let me know, but give me a couple of weeks or so. clown thumbup
Back to top Go down
nig

nig

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 5:52 pm

Hi Zee, maybe I could help. I roughed this out today would it be of any help? needs some fine tuning!! Very Happy Hillman Hunter wip Dash13

ney.dias, GeeDee and Pete Conway like this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 7:47 pm

nig wrote:
Hi Zee, maybe I could help. I roughed this out today would it be of any help? needs some fine tuning!! Very Happy Hillman Hunter wip Dash13

You 'roughed' that out Shocked Jeez Nig, I wish I had half your ability and speed with modding stuff Thinking

I think that dash would be a great start mate, feel free to send it over cheers

GeeDee and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
nig

nig

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyFri 26 Feb 2021, 8:32 pm

I'll fiddle about with it over the weekend and see how it looks Sunday evening. I'm not fast really, most things take me ages !! :w00t: lol!

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptySat 27 Feb 2021, 11:14 am

nig wrote:
I'll fiddle about with it over the weekend and see how it looks Sunday evening.
It'll be in tatters by then but it sounds like a fun weekend  Wink

Oh, you meant the dash? My bad  Embarassed  Laughing

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
joeschmoe
Premium Member
Premium Member
joeschmoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2091

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptySat 27 Feb 2021, 3:25 pm

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nig

nig

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptySat 27 Feb 2021, 9:59 pm

Getting there!! Wink What a Face Hillman Hunter wip Dash210

jeannomiller, ney.dias, GeeDee, lorreb and fatguts like this post

Back to top Go down
Andy Clegg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyThu 04 Mar 2021, 7:59 am

I think that the Hunter GLS was definitely the car to buy.
Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyThu 04 Mar 2021, 4:04 pm

Hillman Hunter wip 3cce9b10

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyThu 04 Mar 2021, 4:06 pm

Hillman Hunter wip Bf8a2110

Those wider wheels would be amazing! cheers GOOD I Am Not Worthy wheelchair

GeeDee likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptySun 07 Mar 2021, 7:59 pm

ney.dias wrote:

Those wider wheels would be amazing!

I plan on using most of (if not all) the Avenger's wheels so there should be enough to be going on with!

I'm getting there with the interior. Nig's dash looks the mutt's Smile

Hillman Hunter wip Hunter11

Meanwhile have a look at this: Bernard Unett racing a Hunter back in 1972;

https://www.facebook.com/428976040588735/videos/453378041481868

jeannomiller, Vanaja, toto090369, ney.dias, GeeDee, fatguts and marco1990 like this post

Back to top Go down
ney.dias

ney.dias

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptySun 07 Mar 2021, 8:12 pm

Thanks, Mel! You're always very kind and friendly with me!

toto090369 likes this post

Back to top Go down
fatguts

fatguts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1112

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyMon 08 Mar 2021, 9:29 am

The old Hunters looking superb I had forgotten how the dashboard looked its coming on a treat Mel

Like the old footage nice to see the old 70s cars racing.

Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyMon 08 Mar 2021, 11:11 pm

Great dash by Nig, the cars coming along really nicely Mel mate Punk
Back to top Go down
freeracer

freeracer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 692

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyTue 09 Mar 2021, 11:16 am

yeah, great work in the dash Nig and Zee

Back to top Go down
nig

nig

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip EmptyTue 09 Mar 2021, 2:21 pm

Wow Zee I missed this, the dash looks great in the car!! cheers cheers

toto090369 and GeeDee like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hillman Hunter wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillman Hunter wip   Hillman Hunter wip Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillman Hunter wip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next