Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Too much traction control Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Too much traction control Vote_lcapToo much traction control Voting_barToo much traction control Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Too much traction control Vote_lcapToo much traction control Voting_barToo much traction control Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Too much traction control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Myrax

Damon Myrax

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

Too much traction control Empty
PostSubject: Too much traction control   Too much traction control EmptyWed 03 Jun 2020, 8:23 pm

Hi

Just asking if anyone else has experienced a problem in GTR2 where throttle control and antilock braking appear to be on high regardless of whether I turn them off in game or in the PLR file.

The problem seemed to occur after I changed the steering settings on my G27 but I'm not convinced the issues are related.

Cheers
DM
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4040
Ort : 1 hour from Croft and enough distance from Rick & Ney

PostSubject: Re: Too much traction control   Too much traction control EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 11:37 am

Have you changed the Control section in the PLR file at all? If you have, then that will be your problem
Back to top Go down
Damon Myrax

Damon Myrax

PostSubject: Re: Too much traction control   Too much traction control EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 5:12 pm

Thanks for the suggestion but couldn't see anything there.

Think I'm going to have to do a clean install and retrace my steps...
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Too much traction control   Too much traction control EmptyThu 04 Jun 2020, 11:15 pm

You could just use the PLR file from a different install to try first if you have one.
Back to top Go down
Damon Myrax

Damon Myrax

PostSubject: Re: Too much traction control   Too much traction control EmptySun 07 Jun 2020, 5:17 pm

Thanks for the help GeeDee, turned out to be finger trouble....

DM
Back to top Go down
GeeDee
Premium Member
Premium Member
GeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Too much traction control   Too much traction control EmptyMon 08 Jun 2020, 11:46 am

Damon Myrax wrote:
Thanks for the help GeeDee, turned out to be finger trouble....

DM
Not sure if I should ask... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much traction control   Too much traction control Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much traction control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: