Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Help with CTD please. Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Help with CTD please. Vote_lcapHelp with CTD please. Voting_barHelp with CTD please. Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Help with CTD please. Vote_lcapHelp with CTD please. Voting_barHelp with CTD please. Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Help with CTD please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
braddw25

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

Help with CTD please. Empty
PostSubject: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 12:24 am

I am having a strange CTD with Gt Legends. On Watkins Glen 1948 track the track will load fine and I can run an entire race without and issues. As soon as the race ends after I cross the finish line the game crashes. I checked my trace file and in the last line it appears as though the game is crashing as it tries to access my plr file. The problem is the same thing happens with all the player files I have. I even tried making a fresh one with the same result. Its only with this track also. All other tracks load fine and have no problems. Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks for any help.

Bradd
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 12:36 am

Where can this download be found? Thanks
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 12:45 am

It's not available yet. It's in beta testing right now. I had the original version of this track that was created for Grand Prix legends way back in the day. I handed that version off to someone who is much better at track modding than I am. He converted the old version so I could run it in GT Legends while he was working at getting the track up to the standards of more modern sims. As soon as he is done with his updated version we will make it available. I'm just in the process of beta testing and I think I may have stumbled across a problem that I am not sure how to fix.
Back to top Go down
GT350CS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 428

PostSubject: Re: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 2:20 am

Thanks for the response. Hope to see it released soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 4:09 am

I had almost the same problem on a track I converted from R07, a little difference, the game didn't crash just after crossing the line but when the game switched from the track to the menu.

After a long long long time trying to find out what caused that, I found that it was the name of some of the track's materials that were too long...

Just renaming from "start_building_02_concrete_nospec_material_256_A" (for example) to "Stbuild02_cnm256A" did the job.
Back to top Go down
braddw25

PostSubject: Re: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 11:17 am

Kikoya,

Thanks very much for the suggestion. I will have a look at that to see if that might be the problem.

Bradd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with CTD please.   Help with CTD please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with CTD please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution Modding :: Evolution Modding General :: Support-
Jump to: