Evolution Modding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cars, Skins and Tracks for GTL/GTR2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inDonate
Donate
Support

Evolution Modding

or to Hubert-1@gmx.de

COSTS PER YEAR: 150€Volvo Amazon template? Pixel
Donated: 75€

Top posters
GeeDee
Volvo Amazon template? Vote_lcapVolvo Amazon template? Voting_barVolvo Amazon template? Vote_rcap 
jeannomiller
Volvo Amazon template? Vote_lcapVolvo Amazon template? Voting_barVolvo Amazon template? Vote_rcap 
ney.dias
joeschmoe
MOF
MG421982
nikbear
Vanaja
fatguts
alain62
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 331 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 6:25 am

Volvo Amazon template?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bonnier

bonnier

Anzahl der Beiträge : 476

Volvo Amazon template? Empty
PostSubject: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 1:48 pm

I'm looking for a body template for the Volvo Amazon as I'll be doing lots of skins for my 1967 STCC season. The car download came with banner and number plate templates but no body template was included.

Volvo Amazon template? Page10-1014-full
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 2:14 pm

Here  Cool
https://mega.nz/#!YEFzECaD!8UyCODQxnwhDXm7TMCu5m69TkHgLWKxY-WZ8UTxvbRI
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 2:20 pm

Thanks, man!
Back to top Go down
Vanaja
Premium Member
Premium Member
Vanaja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySat 21 Mar 2020, 4:37 pm

1967 STCC season Shocked affraid
I'm looking forward to Punk
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 3:08 pm

So far, I've mainly only been working on the SAAB 96 Sport and the Falkenberg track for the 1967 season so it's a long way to go but hopefully someday!

As for the Amazon template, does anyone else see vertical "stripes" in their shadow layer in Photoshop? This happens also with some other car templates but I also have several other car templates that doesn't have the issue. This is also carried over to the game although it's less prominent there. Any ideas what's causing this and how it can be solved?

Volvo Amazon template? Stripe10
Back to top Go down
silent_gxg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 3:22 pm

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l03greae3li2lg8/Volvo_Amazon_template.rar/file

I've also added a few more layers to it.

Volvo Amazon template? Gtr2_197
Volvo Amazon template? Gtr2_198
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 5:04 pm

Wow, great work on all the additional layers! The dirt layers will come very handy as I'm also working on some of the 1967 European Rally Championship events as well as the 1967 Safari Rally. How come that the older (2011) Amazon_Chassis_D file included in your download didn't have the issue with the vertical stripes while the newer (2012) file included in Vanaja's link had them? As I mentioned above, there are quite a few car templates that are plagued with this issue and it would be really nice to have that solved once and for all.

And your Amazon on the pics looks great! I notice new tyre rims as well as authentic more narrow wheel axles. Is it available for download somewhere?
Back to top Go down
silent_gxg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptySun 22 Mar 2020, 6:31 pm

Not sure why some templates come to look like that. Maybe through moving/archiveing they got corrupted. I have a few myself.

I'll add those stock looking wheels once I'll sort em out for upload.

You got some really beautiful and ambitious plans. Wish you good luck with that. Hope to help too when I can.
Back to top Go down
bonnier

bonnier

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020, 12:17 am

Great, I'm looking forward to checking those wheels out! Any chance you could include a black version as well? (It was pretty common painting those stock rims glossy black for racing). And thanks, I guess my plans are a bit too ambitious though with 15 different real life 1967 championships spanning from Swedish Formula Vee to the Formula One World Championship, haha.
Back to top Go down
jeannomiller
Admin
jeannomiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? EmptyMon 07 Dec 2020, 12:09 pm

Just stumbled upon this thread.

Did you make any progress?

BTW: in the meantime there are two different "Amazon" mods for GTL available.
The one by Zee available here https://www.evolution-modding.net/t548p250-volvo-amazon-for-gtl
and the one available at ABB by Dexter: http://www.altbierbude.de/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,26/func,fileinfo/id,2198/lang,de/ (template: http://www.altbierbude.de/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,26/func,fileinfo/id,2199/lang,de/)

Due to different genstring options both are not readily compatible.

Cool

Jeannomiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volvo Amazon template?   Volvo Amazon template? Empty

Back to top Go down

Volvo Amazon template?
Page 1 of 1